[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

Everything related to movies and cinemas.

Moderator: MODs

Rocky Balboa

Postby MalcomX » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 am

DIRECTOR Sylvester Stallone , 2007

CAST Sylvester Stallone
Burt Young
Milo Ventimiglia

LANGUAGE English

GENRE Action

SYNOPSIS Former heavyweight champion Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) steps out of retirement and back into the ring, pitting himself against a new rival decades after his initial glory. When a computer simulated boxing match declares Rocky Balboa the victor over current champion Mason "The Line" Dixon, the legendary fighter's passion and spirit are reignited. But when his desire to fight in small, regional competitions is trumped by promoters calling for a rematch of the cyber-fight, Balboa must weigh the mental and physical risks of a high profile exhibition match against his need to be in the ring.

Theaters: Empire
Malcom X

In Trance Until The Last Moment
MalcomX
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 am

i ve seen it(more like downloaded it from the internet :P )...surprisingly its not a bad movie...i can say its waaay better than rocky 4...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Immy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm

Balboa is back the Italian Stallion Rocky Balboa steps back into the ring!

More Heavyweight punches to knock the Lights out of another Menace who dares to step into the Ring.

Balboas Story is about the Real Life Boxing Sensation Rocky Marciano, Rocky IV is still considered my 4th Fav Movie ever since part V was a Flop I am in no hurry to watch Balboa but have been given good Credit about it!!
Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:41 am

definitely a movie to watch. i never thought after all these years another Rocky film would show up :D
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 am

it sux.
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby rob » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:02 pm

^Most probably, but Im gonna watch this one just cuz I ROFL every time Stalone has a line to say.. This guy is in agony at each moment he has to articulate! I swear, I didn’t understand anything fro what he says in the preview of this movie!
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nino » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:31 pm

Well the Movie Rock !! if u guys watched the 5 previous Versions u will love it and enjoy the story
but 4 me the Rocky 4 still the best
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Immy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:35 pm

Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to Movies