[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Anyone here playing MU Online (Global server) ?!??!?!

Anyone here playing MU Online (Global server) ?!??!?!

Everything related to computer hardware, software, internet and webdesign.

Moderator: MODs

Postby MikeNoir » Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 pm

MikeNoir
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby BaBeMaGnEt » Wed May 09, 2007 5:34 pm

I've been playing World Of Warcraft for around 2 years now, i think it's the best MMORPG created so far...
[ Expressing the DIVINE from within ]
BaBeMaGnEt
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed May 09, 2007 6:49 pm

WoW is the worst game ever created. Why? Cuz it disconnects you from the world, from your life. I haven't played it cuz it's not my type of games but how do i know that? For around 2 years until very recently one of my 2 best pals at LAU, who was with me at high school too (so we know each other for 6 years), was literally living in WoW. Wherever i'd go out with the 2nd pal, we always tried to take him with us but no... he couldn't cuz WoW was more important than his friends :angryfire:
Luckily very recently he decided to stop playing this fucked up game and we started seeing him again, what a relief! And i still consider him a very good friend despite the fact that he preferred playing this stupid game rather than going out with friends.

Another example of this kind of game that disconnects ppl from their lives: i heard about 1 or 2 chinese guys (these ppl are the greatest game addicts in the world!) died in front of their keyboard. How? They forgot to drink and eat (for as many days as their bodies could hang on without water and food) while playing this sort of game. They couldn't even take a small break...

Fuck WoW, WoW-like games and the creators of these games. I'm sure they thought about the consequences but they wouldn't give a fuck, would they? Money matters more right? Getting rich is the top priority right? If so, why don't they create a sports game? It's like with smoking, those cigarettes brands' owners (millionaires/billionaires) know that this mother fuckin tobacco kills but they don't give a freakin fuck about ppl's lives, even if their own children smoke! I bet that there are also cases of such ppl who convince their kids not to smoke but still sell to the rest of the world. Same with those addiction games, maybe they tell their kids to stay away as often as possible from these games, but they make money by making the rest of the world addicted to those games. I call this fuckin human hypocrysy.

So yea, FUCK WORLD OF WARCRAFT (and smoking) :angryfire:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby BaBeMaGnEt » Wed May 09, 2007 7:46 pm

hehehe...
well noone forced him to play it. it might get addictive,but it's his life he's the one in control... he should be able to know when to stop and when to have time for his friends.
i still think it's the best online game ever created as long as u have control not the game taking control over you....
[ Expressing the DIVINE from within ]
BaBeMaGnEt
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby loaded11986 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:01 pm

most mmorgps are addictive...cause just because their endless and very competivive cause ur playing against other persons...

TranceFusion ive been in ur firends place and i ur place too... but BaBeMaGnEt is right if u cant control it can be really bad for you..i managed to control mu though...cause u can go afk and train ur character..so no need to be infront of ur pc..

i just log in after work chat with my guild friends all over the world with ventrillo have some fun pking ppl and ksing..upgrade a few items shop in the market and sh1t...after those couple of hours i just put my char afk training and thats it i go out with my friends...

Sometimes its bad to tell ur friend that wat hes doing is wrong.(depends on the situation) maby ur right but he must understan it by hes own...most ppl that get addictive in games are ppl who imo suffer from a sort of depresion..and whant to close into themselves, they found the game as a solution in their problems..belive me i know cause ive been there and found the problem..

about the judging/cosulting ur friend i'll give u an example..

me and my best friend started mu again after a long time just for sake of it...we found it preety fun again and started playing..
our other friends got mad with us cause we play mu...BUT were not addictive...we go out with them nearlly every day...but the thing is that they start the conversation (when we go out) about mu that its a sh1t game and u got to stop and bla bla bla....its their fault...i go out with them to have fun and they are judging a thing a like and whant me to stop and make my balls big...so i just get mad with them...

wow is a great game mu too, but it can fck u up so beware :p

All about EDM in Cyprus. If it's synth we know it ,If it's culture we promote it.
loaded11986
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu May 10, 2007 8:29 pm

I know that BabeMagnet is right about being in control. But i guess the creators are also a little guilty in all that, why did they create games with no end? I mean... i'm sure that most of us get bored of something if we don't see the end of it (even though if we like the game or whatever else).

As for the depression cause, it's possible of course but there are various other reasons. My friend wasn't in a depression so i dont really know what caused this addiction in him.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby MikeNoir » Fri May 11, 2007 5:53 pm

MikeNoir
New Trancer
New Trancer