semi-Trance night @ Yosha

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

semi-Trance night @ Yosha

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:35 pm

Date: Tonight (27-03-04)
Place: Yosha - Monot street
Fees: 20$ entrance with 2 free drinks, 35$ VIP entrace with 4 free drinks.

After huge success with two consecutive Trance nights held by the Lebanon Tiesto Fan Club, Yosha is back with a semi-Trance night where the theme is "X-Rated".
The event will consist of funky and progressive House mixed by MadJam, then followed up by Trance mixed by one of the very few dedicated Lebanese DJs: Amadeus.
The theme being "X-Rated", you should expect exotic dancers that are "willing to do anything" according the radio ad. ;)

Amadeus is a pretty good DJ, and one of the very rare Lebanese DJs dedicated to a specific type of music; and in his case, the dedication to specifically the greatest music of them all - Trance. I always tune in to his Rhythm Nation (on Mix FM 104.4) whenever I'm at home or on my way to a club, and I had the chance to see him perform live at Sasha's afterparty in the Beirut Forum. This DJ knows his shit: he is pretty up-to-date, and his mixing skills are top notch. So I highly advise all Trance lovers to try to make it to Yosha tonight.

See you all there! (I'll be with one of those fine X dancers :P)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby e-sam » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:06 pm

I might go to Yosha with my cheri :P but dunno yet... Yes Amadeus is one of the good DJs who believe in music and not fame. I had the honor to meet him personally and talk to him on different issues. Maybe I should do an interview with him on "Trance in Lebanon and its future" and post it here what do you think?
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby commando » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:43 pm

That would be a very good idea actually...to add a Forum under "Interviews"...that way any time some1 had a chance to interview a DJ or something he/she could post it...In summer IIO is commin back to Lebanon(I met a friend of hers who is Syrian-American and he told me)..If possible i'll ask her a few questions..
commando
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:43 pm

definetly!!! and make sure to take me with u!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to News & Events