[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - PLANET tiësto : Session 5

PLANET tiësto : Session 5

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby samer » Tue May 04, 2004 9:16 pm

Trancehits.com is very proud to announce to you a new Trance event in Lebanon!! It's brought to you by our dear friend DJ Bilal Saab who has been working hard in making successful sessions in different locations, one after the other, all in dedication of Trance Music in general, and DJ Tiesto in specific...
We are very proud, and pleased, to be a part of this upcoming event, altogether hand in hand trying to spread Trance music and helping it reaching everyone's ear.. everyone's heart.. maybe more and more would share our love for Trance..

This Event is going to take place May 21st, 2004. For that we urge you all to free yourself and be there to enjoy a night full of Tiesto and trance..

Trancehits.com Crew,

[align=center]Image[/align]
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue May 04, 2004 10:44 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2004 10:06 am

I sincerely apologize for the Trancehits Inc logo, it should have been Trancehits.com. Unintentional mistake, sorry.
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed May 05, 2004 3:06 pm

no problemo amigo :)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Thirix » Wed May 05, 2004 3:54 pm

aha..well were will the event be held?
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
䦂䦃䦅䦟䲡䲭䴔䴗䶮䦂--> smoke weed,fly high,get drunk,scott bond.
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby commando » Wed May 05, 2004 4:02 pm

Read the flyer... it says "Y68"..
"Trance is an outburst of the soul" (Frederick Deluis)
commando
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Thirix » Wed May 05, 2004 4:22 pm

its so small that i didnt see it.thanx anyways.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Guest » Thu May 06, 2004 10:18 am

Upon electro-sam 's recommendation, here is, again, the info you need concerning our event "PLANET tiësto : Session 5".

Date: Friday May 21st, 2004

Location: Y 68 Nightclub, Sassine Square (facing Hardee's), Beirut

Ticket Offer: 25,000 L.L / 2 Drinks (only for those who prefer not reserving a table)

DJs: Bilal Saab (LTFC DJ) and Kamal Abdelbaki
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu May 06, 2004 11:33 am

wat about if we reserve a table, how would the formula b?
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Guest » Thu May 06, 2004 12:33 pm

Dionysos, thanks for the question.

A person who has reserved a table for his group (a table of more than 5 people) will pay 20 dollars as a minimum charge: 4 or 5 persons will get a bottle (just like anywhere else).

Both offers (either the table or the ticket offer) are acceptable, it all will depend on how much alcohol you will consume on that night. If you are a heavy drinker and like to have your own spot with your friends (i.e table), then go for the table offer. If you are a loner and not so much a drinker, then go for the 2 drinks ticket offer.

The difference is only 5,000 L.L.
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu May 06, 2004 1:18 pm

OK thanks for the clarification! Both offers seems more than suitable for a night filled with Trance - after all, it is the only intoxicant we need! :P Anyways best of luck with the preperations and we'll be seeing you there. If you need any help in anything feel free to contact us, we'll be more than glad to help. If you're interested, I can also distribute flyers in my university: NDU. Contact me if that is of concern to you.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Guest » Thu May 06, 2004 1:51 pm

That is a wonderful idea.

I have been willing to give Samer cards (instead of flyers) so that he can distribute a bunch to the Trancehits crew. I prefer cards over flyers because if you give a card to a person, he wil keep it with him and slide it in his pocket. Flyers, upon distribution, will be thrown away. Last thing I want to see is our event's picture on the floor of Monot st. (or any other st.)
The card adds some class to the event. Our image is key!

So about the NDU idea, absolutely, I will ask Samer to hand you a bunch as soon as I provide him with the cards.

The cards are ready, we have printed them out at Future Graphics, they look good.

Now that's what I call being proactive..Thanks man!
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Thirix » Thu May 06, 2004 1:56 pm

sounds great.till now i am comming.i hope nothing comes up.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Thu May 06, 2004 2:09 pm

Im willing to help too,im in LAU so i can distribute there,and all my frnds are in AUB they can distribute for me there too,we'll try to spread the news of the event everywhere! 8)
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Thirix » Thu May 06, 2004 2:17 pm

great idea.do that.i'll send an email virus to all msn users.so they know about the event.if they dont attend,the virus is triggerd.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Next

Return to News & Events