[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Infected Mushrooms LIVE from Avalon!!

Infected Mushrooms LIVE from Avalon!!

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Infected Mushrooms LIVE from Avalon!!

Postby Genesis » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:43 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:37 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Deejiuana » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:44 am

Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:45 am

Infected Mushroom are one of the groups I'd like to attend their gig once in my lifetime... :|
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Genesis » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:19 pm

the show had just finished!
WOW! *with a trademark!*
amazing..
it started at 5 am here and i was alone at home so the music was bangy,
luckly my flat mates r not spending the night in. anyway, for 5-9:45..
woohoo!
i was sitting on my chair and dancing!..hehe..i didn't even want to spare
a moment to gt to the fridge for a red bull or any shit..bangy bangy..
those guys r just really gr8!..nothing better than the sun rising on the
psychedelic sounds of IM!
the video quality was also good and the connection helped..
ppl..u can listen to those shows, it doesn't take a lot of ur connection really
i connected without broadband..dial up: and it wasn't bad!..it was really
good..i wanted to record the set, but my recorded got fucked up!
i'll post about about that in the PC issues area..
anyway, amazing show and i hope u guys can make more often to such
shows and stop taking the connection as an excuse coz it's no good..
mish 3layye hal7araket! if ur lazy to wake up that ain't my shit! :p
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:21 pm

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to News & Events