[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - AMADEUS @ ORANGE MECHANIQUE THIS SATURDAY

AMADEUS @ ORANGE MECHANIQUE THIS SATURDAY

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

AMADEUS @ ORANGE MECHANIQUE THIS SATURDAY

Postby AMADEUS » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:44 pm

FINALLY A DREAM SO CLOSE TO COME TRUE. SOMETHING ALL LEBANESE CLUBBERS & TRANCERS HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF FOR YEARS AND YEARS! A DREAM SO CLOSE TO COME TRUE....

I'm proud to announce to all clubbers, trancers and trancehits.com members that I will be spinning this Saturday night at the newly re-opened club ORANGE MECHANIQUE the best in progressive, melodic and uplifting trance!!!
Trance will be soon so big in Lebo-land!! All of you girls and guys should show up this Saturday so that this night will be repeated every week and I mean every week... so your dream would be so close to come true! A trance night with pure Rhythm Nation every week!!!!

The club is located in Sin el Fil next to the old Beirut Hall location.
Last edited by AMADEUS on Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:47 pm

*cries loudly*
wish i can be there!...
good 4 leb, good 4 u amadeus, and good for all of u guys who'll be there!
enjoy it!

PS: review required (yea right!)
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Roland » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:17 pm

wooow thats amadeus :) ill try to go :) thats really what lebanese trancers were waiting for !
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby janomeg » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:24 pm

yoooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo........fianly a nice place to go and have a quality party not some wassouf and nancy stuff(with no offense to whom listens to them)....but nice work AMADEUS, we wont let u down.....
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:25 pm

woot!!! finallyy a place for trancers to hang out to on saturday nights!!
Move ur ass guys/gals and be there this sat so we can have this dream every week!
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DJ_NO² » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:42 pm

From Now On I'll Be Camping Near The Place :P... CONGRATULATIONS AMADEUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH A PLACE TO TRANCE O.A.O!!!!!!!!!! btw how much would the En-Trance be? :)
DJ_NO²
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Roland » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:54 pm

Entrance Fee ?! who is coming ? and are we gonna have th.com T-shirts ?!
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DJ_NO² » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:07 pm

well I don't know if there's Entrance...but if there's an Idea of wearing trancehits.com T-shirts I'm in...:)
DJ_NO²
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DJ_NO² » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:26 pm

btw Amadeus...can't you talk to the owner of the club and tell him if he'd do a discount for trancehits.com members? it would be great...cause everyone would go there on every event then :)
DJ_NO²
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby pTq » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:59 pm

mabrouk Amadeus , thats amazing
any "entrance " ??? so we can know what to do
my god if this works its gonna be a blast
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby janomeg » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:03 pm

ur talking about entrance fee!!! :x .....people wake-up its a priceless event.... inno iza shouweh ghaleh u wont go?????
come on.....if im wrong pls somebody tell me
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:04 pm

Guys, you heard the man! This is what we have all been wishing for every since we started listening to Trance, and this is waht w have been working to achieve ever since we started this forum. I got 2 words for you: BE THERE! The only way to make this a success, to make this night a starting point of a revolution in Lebanon's clubbing experience, is to BE THERE. So I better see all your asses in OM on Saturday night!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby pTq » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:19 pm

so we can know what to do

i think its a good idea to know how much to carry , its not about the amount itself
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:09 am

Great news Shady! Make history my fellow DJ! You represent Lebanon's hope as far as Trance music is concerned, to say the least...
Wishing you good luck from St Andrews.

Best,
Bilal
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:19 am

Congratulations to Amadeus and all the Trance fans out there who pray every night for a club to dedicate a night for Trance music. I'll see you all there and hopefully we'll make it a night to remember ;)

Regarding the price! If am not mistaken it will be free entrance and you pay per drink!!! You CANNOT enter without drinking thats for sure. 8):)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to News & Events