[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - a night with Tiesto in Concert

a night with Tiesto in Concert

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Dreamboy » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:09 pm

wonderfull concert with a wonderfull DJ ... The spectacular & colorful laser show impressed me the most which suits totaly with the mix ... too bad we had to watch the dvd instead of actually living the 8 hours in heaven ...:)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby The Phoenician » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:36 pm

I can't come due to geographical reasons ;-) Have fun guys!
The Phoenician
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby commando » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:26 pm

yeah it was fun guys...thnx..although i was late hehe(around 4 hours late that is lol)..bas it was good to meet u all
"Trance is an outburst of the soul" (Frederick Deluis)
commando
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:39 pm

Ya,it was very impressive.I wonder how old will i be when such a BIG concert like "TiC" occurs in lebanon. :P (thats if im still alive :roll: )
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby bxtreme » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:41 pm

25,000 is a lot of ppl... u cant even get that amount for a pop concert, or whatever the popular genre in lebanon is!..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:44 pm

the popular genre in lebanon can be sumed up in one artist: HAYFA. :)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby AMADEUS » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:21 pm

Hello guyssssss!!!! how's everybody doin'??!! I hope you enjoyed the ONE DJ concert last night.. couldn't make it.. I arrived same day from Turkey and I had a fever.. maybe we'll do soon a new one with a new concept & meet up altogether again :) let's see if we can manage a gathering with Hayfa's dvd's!!! what do u think Dionysos???!!! I don't think we'll need anymore effort then, in getting people to the website..hehehe
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:34 pm

lol yea just post hayfa's pic on the mainpage and ull hav ppl signin up faster than a rabbit! we heard u were sick, salemtak man, and too bad u couldnt join us cuz the concert was OFF THE HOOK! anyways i'm sure we'll b settin up more gatherings in the future so we're bound 2 catch ya on 1 of em ;)
btw how bout changin our slogan to TRANCE - HAYFA'S FAVORITE MUSIC? let me know wat u think :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby c-rouge » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:57 pm

it was gr8 ! :)
"Burn their homes and churches. Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again. For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a NEW ARMENIA..."
William Saroyan
c-rouge
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:26 am

i really think the current one is semi lame...

trance is not for listening... its for travelling...

im gonna think bout it, and see if i can come up with somethin better..

BTW: TiC arrived today, u know what im gonna do.. invite all my friends to watch it.. maybe i can change their opinion bout trance!

never knew it was 2CDs!
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:43 am

well bxtreme.. that's to show you that Trance is always exceeding the expectations!!

trance up!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Dreamboy » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:13 am

hey bxtreme ...once ur friends see & hear the intro of this dvd ,trust me,you'll see them either like this :shock: or like this :o ...:P
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby e-sam » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:36 am

If you tell me to identify a trance track from a house track I'll answer you "let me hear it if am still here it isnt trance". Anyways, we welcome better slogans so scratch your brains and think of something innovative, creative, and trance related. Yes trance not haifa :)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ZinG » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:42 am

esam stop categorizing music man
it's like racism in music culture:P
hahaha
ZinG
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:48 am

u never know... tiesto might end up working with Haifa on a new track.. with her Beatiful vocals in them!
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to News & Events