[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Trancehits.com T-Shirts!!

Trancehits.com T-Shirts!!

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby e-sam » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:58 pm

Nice I like the last one !
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:03 pm

make the H capital and add a .com to it
(prefered the red 1)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Dreamboy » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:34 pm

Your wish is my command :P

What about now ??

:roll:
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:48 pm

the 1st 2 look really gud! wat do u guys think?
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Deejiuana » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:06 pm

can I give my opinion?
"Sure u can"
ok then:
Guys, we all know that those are trancehits.com shirts, right? so even if it aint that obvious, we know that it's the name of the site..

But let's just pretend that we're there and let's just say that girl X sees salim dancin like a fool....she sees him and then notices his shirt...However, because of the distance,crowd and low lights, she aint gonna b able to read properly wot's written on the shirt...

People are gonna have to approach u in order to be able to read the shirts - now, unless u're doin that on purpose so that ppl approach u n read wot's written on ur shirts, i dont think this font (although it's wickedly nice) is appropriate....

Try usin somethin a bit simpler u know, somethin that can be read without havin to approach u and askin u: wot does it say?

As for colors, if i were to chose one, i'd go with the fourth - black - blue - red....OR the green one but the colors have nothin to do with the site...but anyway..

I suggest u put a smaller TRANCEHITS.COM on the front above chest level and on the back a bigger one....

a simpler font would b cool, u want A LOT of ppl tobe able to read it easily so that the next day, they get to the site and realize wot it is...
With this font, it's gonna b hard 2 read TRANCEHITS.COM easily - n remember, we know that it's TRANCEHITS.COM so for us, it's easily read...

my opinion....u're free though...
Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Thirix » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:26 pm

i love the neon one,the green on black.that one looks trancey.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
䦂䦃䦅䦟䲡䲭䴔䴗䶮䦂--> smoke weed,fly high,get drunk,scott bond.
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:28 pm

hmm u got a point there deej, i too say we stick 2 the simple ones that e-sam posted b4...or r they 2 complex 2?
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Thirix » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:33 pm

u know guys..anyone will do.as long as it has trancehits written on it.our home symbol.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Deejiuana » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:21 pm

Thirix, the point isnt just 2 represent, but to spread it as well...
with this font, the representation will b there, but not the spreadin....

Anyway, i think that e-sam's font would b cool with dreamboy's colorin/shadowin/glowin...
Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Thirix » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:24 pm

i agree with deej.good idea.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:45 pm

i'm totally with deej on this 1, the purpose of these tshirts is 2 let ppl know that there is a leb trance community called trancehits.com and not just 2 say HEY WE LOVE TRANCE (ppl r gona know that from our jumpin :P) so steve try 2 these effects on some simple font
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Thirix » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:47 pm

yep.i hope it works.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:42 pm

ppffft.. what bout mine?!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:19 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby bxtreme » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:15 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to News & Events