[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Johan Gielen - in Montreal

Johan Gielen - in Montreal

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Thirix » Thu May 27, 2004 2:19 pm

ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
䦂䦃䦅䦟䲡䲭䴔䴗䶮䦂--> smoke weed,fly high,get drunk,scott bond.
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby zabrelayrwle » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:00 am

haha man samer.

when you'd have gone to 75, maybe a 100 parties with big international djs like ZinG (and me) then you can tell him off!

honestly, whats a cheezy track? well, its a trance track older thant 6-9 months or so and still played regulary. the problem with trance is that there's not enough good production to maintain a low cheeze factor in trance sets. its very hard for any trance dj to play 3-4 hours without playing a cheezy track because there's not enough new and good stuff out there!

as for people in Beirut going wild on satisfaction, these people that attended oakie, clearly show that they don't know shit about their music. they should've booed the bastard. you pay big money to go see these big djs and you want fresh stuff!!

i am not surprised when people cheer at satisfaction over here in a stupid regular club, but at afterhours (our superclubs) people are a bit more educated and would not cheer this crap.

At the end of the day, Beirut is not mature enough musically wise.
zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:15 am

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Thirix » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:48 am

ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
䦂䦃䦅䦟䲡䲭䴔䴗䶮䦂--> smoke weed,fly high,get drunk,scott bond.
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:02 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby zabrelayrwle » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:13 pm

zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:11 pm

well Mr. Zabre pls i have to point out to you a little fact..
living in canada doesnt give you any right to criticize others just coz they live in a 3rd world country.. especially that you originally come from one anyway.. I know Beirut isnt mature musically.. but maybe you should reconsider your attitude in your way of posting coz you'll be offending many people with such attitude and that's UNACCEPTABLE in this site.. sorry dude!! we're here to help eachothers to be more educated into music in general and trance in specific and criticising the problem and the people without trying to help is simply bullshit!
you maybe attended 1000 gigs, and personally know all the DJs.. hell you might even sleep with them.. for all that we care, that doesnt gives you any advantage over anyone in this forum.. you critisice ppl coz they were hyped over oakie and now PvD? well if you'd be still living in syria mate.. you'd prolly dance nake on the balcony if you knew Ian Van Dahl would perform live in Syria!! I could go on and on with my post, but after all my aim is not to be against you, I want you to be part of what we are trying to build, a helpful member that can give a lot to this community due to your location/position/connections.. so I ask instead of starting with your criticism that is surely ain't helping noone, you can share your BIG knowledge and info with us.. start posting topics.. hammer us with your news, events, reviews.. let us get educated from your Holy knowledge!! :P

P.S: everytime i call you Mr. Zabre a huge smile forms on my face.. thank you!! :D
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby zabrelayrwle » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:54 pm

why are you jumping on your big horses!?!!?

is it because you have nothing ro reply to the subject at hand? you are changing the subject.

i stated my opinion clearly, I defined what is considered as cheeze by many, isn't this helpful?

I don't only criticize, I tell about solutions, for example, hiring huge ass djs like pvd and tiesto who charge crazy monies while not delivering. When you can book cheaper and better djs, charge less at the door and attract more people!!! isn't that what you guys want? attract more people to your music style?!?

this is a discussion forum, people discuss and criticize and bitch and its part of th game. Its a good spot for people with more experience to bring some new knowledge... after all, you guys are mostly from lebanon and syria.

and if you want, i'll stop posting too! your loss. 3ala 3ayni ew rassi.
zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:51 pm

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zabrelayrwle » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:36 pm

zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:56 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Previous

Return to News & Events