[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Mark Norman @ X.O.M. {REVIEW}

Mark Norman @ X.O.M. {REVIEW}

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby e-sam » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:36 pm

Great DJs great party great atmosphere great gig.......... woooooooooooooooooo 8)8)

Things that I wont forget:
1. DIPPS MILF Hunter cap
2. All the TH.com members who came were amazing
3. Awesome playlist by Mark Norman & Amadeus
4. FAST service by the waiters (RESPECT)
5. Grendizer was smiling!!!! OMG!!!!
6. The manager didnt approach the DJ booth (I guess someone delivered him my death threat)
7. Johnny was spinning at least 30 minutes instead of Mark Norman *LOL* :lol:
8. Mistress B was DA BOMB OMG girl clubbing without you is a MISTAKE!!!
9. My first VODKA drink (orgasmic feeling) after 30-40 days of inactivity :|
10. One of Mark Norman's passion for the smoking machine (am gonna destroy it) which simply decreased our lives by 10 years!!!
11. Friendly interaction of Mark Norman with the crowd and their approval for signatures & pictures.
12. Never have an arjele mou3asal then go clubbing!!!! I had problems breathin specially with the stupid smokin machine...

All in all everything went great and perfect. Thanks goes to everyone who made this event successful!!!

p.s: v-logic I know you were there with Thirix... I am not dumb dude :)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hani » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:41 pm

hahahaha alright ESAM u got THEM!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TRANCExual » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:13 pm

lightscape - inner warmth (phynn overheated remix)<--best track from the playlist
andain - beautiful things (photon project remix)
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DJ_TRACID » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:25 pm

esam ur right about the somke machine i was going to smash it!!!!
DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby AMADEUS » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:52 pm

PVD, Above & Beyond and now Mark Norman. A respectable trance scene in Lebanon!
Great night with Mark Norman and myself at X O.M.
I'll talk about my part on stage and I'll leave the rest to DIO's review and your posts as you explained quite well what went on at that night.
Lovely crowd filling in the place as of 11:30 till 12:30 as I start warming up the club with some progressive beats for Nikola Gala, Antidote and Art of Trance...
The hype began with the rmx of "I need your Lovin" when I knew that from this point on I'll be listening to the loud screaming of the crowd and watch them from top release their full energy on the dancefloor.
Then came some more rocking progressive tracks such as Kosmos, Ferry Corsten and Airwave and.... OMG!!! what wonderful reactions ...this is a COMPLETELY INSANE CROWD ... and forced me to go a bit more trancy as I heard them shouting my name all the way untill I dropped the new Adam White's track; so lovely and touching, I could see them opening their arms and closing their eyes :) as if they were saying "this is HEAVEN"! After that, “Jump the next trainâ€
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby hani » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:10 pm

and thanks to u amadeus!!!
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DJ_TRACID » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:16 pm

we are waiting for more SOON!!!!!!
DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby hani » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:20 pm

yeahhh welll hope sooooo
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DJ_NO² » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:09 am

that's sounded so great :) ... I hope you all guys had fun there :) ...
DJ_NO²
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby sTARK rAVIN mAD » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:42 am

B XTREME HAD FUN WITHOUT ME??????????????????? SHAME ON U.LOL
sTARK rAVIN mAD
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby janomeg » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:03 am

ISNT THIS A WOOOOOOOOOOW......this is the story of woow for those who dont know it..our famous OUDIEUS...

E-sam and BXTREME

THE PICS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.....

a loyal TH member..
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Thirix » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:50 am

hehe great pics guys,sorry that i posted now,but i can still barley move,this was a awasome night ppl!!! too bad i didnt have enuff energy to rave on mark normans tracks cos i had already givin all the juice on amadeus's warm up.lol but then i managed to jiuce it up cos they definatly played quality and didnt disappoint us with a single track.i stayed till the last drop.i arrived home 5:30 am. thanx go to Amadeus & Mark Norman.ur guys were amazing.
ミ彡 Ďĵ Ť ђ ї ř ї ㄨ
䦂䦃䦅䦟䲡䲭䴔䴗䶮䦂--> smoke weed,fly high,get drunk,scott bond.
Thirix
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Misstress B. » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:06 pm

Heyyyyy
Oh My God, i just realized that i really need a trance event minimum once a week!!
I feel aliiiive,aliiiiiiiiiiiiive !!
I had a blast!!
THANKS AMADEUS THANKS TRANCECHITS,THAAAAAAAANKS !!
I thank God everyday that i met Selim!! LOOOOOL
I love all the members of TH.Issam i looooove partying with you!
Selim u always make me cry!
Samer.....chapeau-bas! ;)
Bxtreme...i just met him,but i had so much fun with hiiim.Out of the way!
We spent the night "banging":what i mean is :bang bang bang!! :)
But my favorite part of the night is when i saw AMADEUS with a glass of champagne looking at us as if we were his kids!! LOOOOOOOOOL
Fakachtello the glass!! Remember AMADEUS !?
Anyways, the night was greaaaaat,karaaaazyyyy,Mark Norman were amaaaaaaaazing.Every single song was great!
And he's sooooooo cute (the brunette) :)
See ya guyyyys!
Im gonna miss ya....i only see in @ events! :(
Pa ppyyyyyyeee
Misstress B.
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:19 pm

nice pics...but y FEWWWWWWWWW?? :(
am glad u had fun guys!
cheerz
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~