[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Tonight @ The Gallery, London

Tonight @ The Gallery, London

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Tonight @ The Gallery, London

Postby Genesis » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:26 pm

'Roll Call, Roll Call...

The Gallery is firing on all cylinders at the moment and we’ve pulled together one helluva line-up for you all to enjoy on Friday night!! If you think of all your favourite tunes of the moment... you know the sort of tracks that really makes you wanna release that weeks worth of tension that’s been brewing up all week at work? Well, we’ve got all the hottest producers on the block this weekend kicking off with our very own Tall Paul, who’s been busy in the studio of late (read on for our exclusive interview with the big fella!!) Also on the bill is the mighty James Holden who makes a welcome return to the main room, as does trance hero Petrae Foy. We also give Dutchman Matthew Dekay his Gallery debut, fresh from his Essential Mix on Radio 1 last Friday (click the link below to hear it again) and we also have Ben Lost (Lost Language) and Alter Ego in the house too. Kicking it out back will be the Rebel Rebel posse and they’ll be keeping you fully entertained with an exclusive laptop set from Slacker.. bring it on!! Also worth checking out are Norway’s No.1 DJ Nils Noa, Ashley Casselle and warm up Greg Canning.'

All in all, a stunning night awaits me, all i have to do is get there early
to avoid the queues!yayks! i'll be looking mostly for Holden and Paul..
crackin!

line up:
Tall Paul
Jame Holden
Matthew Dekay
Ben Lost
Slacker
Nils Noa
Ashley Casselle
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Pibito » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:25 pm

HAVE FUN MATE !!!
Pibito
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Dreamboy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 pm

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Deejiuana » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:41 pm

Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby silaci » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:13 pm

I hate Trance
silaci
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby 3aly » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:15 pm

3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:07 pm

sorry ppl.. i could't gt any pix :(..
my camera's broken and i really feel tied up havin it with me all the time
when i normally took it, so i'm not havin it with me anymore..
the night was achingly memorable! woph! it finally ended and damn i wish
it never did! :) simply stunned and the gallery provides such an underground atmosphere with all what it might mean!
paul was amazing spinning the latest in progg, then james took over with
a sound different than his normal one! progg/tech house then he peaked
with scott project-wise tunes..wow!
sorry my review is rubbish..but i just dunno how to review.. :oops:
it was simply an amazing night..i just wish everybody was there :D
well u'r havin amadeus tonight and norman so i guess u rn't missin a lot :p
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to News & Events