[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - WHO'S COMING TONIGHT?

WHO'S COMING TONIGHT?

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

WHO'S COMING TONIGHT?

Postby Johnny » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:06 pm

hey guys who's coming tonight to OM?

AMADEUS
johnny
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:14 pm

AMADEUS
johnny
DIONYSOS + 15 friends
pTq
Psychedelic Cowboy
OUDIEUS
janomeg
Pibito
Misstress B
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby janomeg » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:58 am

johnny....inno u mentioned amadeus :roll: ....is it possible that he wont come....
inno who??? the GRINDAYZER* at the club will spin?

* the big, ugly, security guy at the club

hehe

and tell that lazy guy who u gave ur pics to post them...
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:14 am

Well janomeg pretty much described the night in that other thread. It was amazing, probably better than last time even. The place was once again packed, the music was as sublime as ever, and the crowd was very responsive. I also had the chance of meeting a new TranceHits.com member called Rudy, nice chap. The only negative point was when I first walked in and saw someone else spinning instead of AMADEUS, playing some funky House. Turns out that he's going to be the resident DJ on Friday nights. AMADEUS made a quick transition after that DJ was done with Art Of Trance ~ Mongoose [Tek Tronic Remix]and the night truly began then (at about 1AM) with Elevation ~ Clear Blue as the second act. He played over 2 hours of Progressive, Tech, Uplifting, and Melodic Trance, a bit of everything for everyone (read list below), thus forbidding the peeps to sit down for a minute. On a personal note, I never danced as much as I did yesterday, I don't know why though... All in all, it was one hell of a night, and the continuation of our dream come true. See you all next week!

TranceHits.com members present there:
AMADEUS {The Legacy}
DIONYSOS {When Things Go Wrong}
OUDIEUS {For An Angel}
janomeg {Mongoose}
Johnny {Mer Noire}
pTq {Beautiful Things}
Psychadelic Cowboy {White Room}
Pibito {Wir Sind Wir}
DJ FADE {Burned With Desire}
rudysaade {all the other trax :mrgreen:}

DIO is disappointed @ PROZACT & Misstress B :mrgreen:
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby AMADEUS » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:14 pm

Another GREAT night at O.M. I could see the crowd going insane for hours and hours...
See you there next week, and to all those who couldn't make it, you missed a wonderful gig (especially Alice & Alicia), but for sure next time I'll see you down there, with more and more trancehits.com members and friends!!
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby PROZACT » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:22 pm

AAAAAAH! Dio , u know dat the last thing i wanted was disappointing u....but sometimes ppl had to do things not because they want to but bcoz they have to......n i had to go to a friend's b-day party coz i promised him to....... neways i can feel wot i missed AMADEUS! :roll: but next sat i'll b there 4 sure........ :wink:

"MASTAZ MOVE,SERVANTZ FREEZE!"
PROZACT
PROZACT
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:35 pm

hehe its aight babe i was just playin wit ya but u know dat a nite @ XOM cannot b complete without Alice there! anyways u better make it next week cuz i cant :( got a bday 2 :S
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Johnny » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:18 pm

Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:25 pm

I will add to the list:

Dj Tiesto - Ancient History
Cirque du soleil-Mer Noire (Dj tiesto Remix)
Funky green dogs-you got me burnin' (Robbie Rivera Mix)
Planet Funk- Who Said (Alex Nari Club Mix)
White Stripes-Seven Nation Army (Chris Liebing Remix)
Radiohead-Street Spirit (Dj Tiesto Remix)
Dj tiesto - Adagio for strings (Original Version)
Art of Trance - Turkish Bizzare
Art of Trance ~ Mongoose [Tek Tronic Remix]
White Room ~ The White Room
Armin van Buuren ~ Burned With Desire [Rising Star Remix]
Andain ~ Beautiful Things [Photon Project Remix]
Airwave ~ When Things Go Wrong
Paul van Dyk ~ For An Angel
Paul van Dyk ~ Wir Sing Wir
G&M Project ~ Sunday Afternoon [Nu-NRG Remix]
Push ~ The Legacy [Svenson & Gielen Remix]
Marco V ~ Echnalava
Marco V ~ Echoes
Elevation ~ Clear Blue

Well those are the ones I remember now... if I remember some others later I'll add them, same thing for you peeps...
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TRANCExual » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:38 pm

TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to News & Events