[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Get EDUCATED!

Get EDUCATED!

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Get EDUCATED!

Postby Night Stalker » Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 am

One of the best parties i EVER been too.... so enough education for the masses.

skip the first 6:20 minutes, you probably wouldn't like it ... but after that... and deeper as u get, the bettttttttter!

LONDON ELEKTRICITY "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE", im sure 90% if not more people that are reading this and on these forums, never have been to a REAL...... "RAVE".

experience.. and enjooooooy....!

for non-DnB Fans, check out 17:045 mark, 22:20 as another RAPE (THIS IS HOSPITALITY) mark, whole event was beyond RAVE like. 29:30 is a great shout. However, it gets quite insane after that mark and an absolute ........................GODLIKE @ 36:00 and if you don't get an ORGASIM at 38:00.. U IS ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS, as a WANNABE "Raver"!!
:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9tmS5Gj_fc
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: Get EDUCATED!

Postby Qulture » Tue May 17, 2011 1:07 pm

always wanted to attend one of those events , just to see if i can last in a dnb event very long ... ive heard magical things about it . The brits have a high standard with their events , they were the pioneers of this scene . However , now many Europeans cities host very impressive and high quality events .Tomorrow land , sensation , trance energy or energy , mystery land , etc .. but the english seem to always maintain the underground feel in their events
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Wed May 18, 2011 7:32 pm

i'd have to concur... Japanese clubs have the best execution imo, however, the brits no matter what edm style u want, they just keep it real in their events... absolute oozing with "rave" atmosphere... probably best NYE in me life was 2010, in London Hackney, in an ïllegal warehouse rave event, that somehow managed to get 5000 raver strong without the police busting it and with only 3 hours before midnight countdown announcement of its location!

as for not lasting that long? well, if u like house... you would dig ANY hospitality event i reckon.. it's not your usual DnB, and it does appeal to masses. One thing i assure you, unlike many EDM styles... u gotta be in a rave to listen to DnB... many others u might enjoy it better pumping the music at the convenience of your own home... however, let me challange you by tagging along once in the future, and i will see if you would last for 10 minutes without dancing frantically!!

I'm always more than willing to go to London, so whenever u are ready... hit me up, and i meet you over there and show u the "real" London.... none of where the dumb tourists go.... Brixton, Hackney is where the real action is at! It is where all the upcomming new styles and DJs gotta make their mark first, the "Ghetto Fabulous" areas, sort of speak lol.

but one question? did u not like ANY of the tracks i highlighted in this video? the first half hour i wasn't expecting a non DnB fan to like, but after the 30 minute mark, but how could u not like 37:20, the MC even gives a shout out to a shit town called Bristol, while meaning "Brixton" deep inside :p ... no seriously, ... it should appeal to the masses easily, especially if they like House music.

i mean come on! u can lie to me... i hate to be dissapointed in you!!

:mrgreen:

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Qulture » Thu May 19, 2011 1:40 pm

^

Lol ... i actually liked the track or tracks after the 37 min mark . when the bpm was slowed down a bit .. or should i say , alot !! Those 10 mins are very good , the dreamy elements with all the pads , basslines and beats are very good . works well on a huge sound system and at a rave . But Aziz , i seriously dont like dnb or any kind of edm with such high bpm , i dont know why. it never really appealed to me . asef ... i kind of struggle with uplifting tracks these days , that are more than 135 bpm . i have no clue why , the track has to be really good for me to like it if its that fast . Maybe its age ....
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 am

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Qulture » Fri May 20, 2011 9:33 pm

I actually like Pendulum . I respect what they do and respect the diversity in their tracks . They kind of reached a great balance between mainstream and edm ... and thats not very easy to do . i like this track alot .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszZmFRPqx8

However, i still get irritated after a couple of minutes of any fast bpm track , even pendulum . its great to hear the track on its own , but cant continue on listening to that beat for more than 5 min . So a whole set of such fast bpms regardless of the other elements in the tracks is impossible for me to do ... sorry . i guess it boils down to taste in the end my friend ! :wink:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to The Music Room