[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - If you were to learn to play an instrument,what would it be?

If you were to learn to play an instrument,what would it be?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

If you were to learn to play an instrument,what would it be?

Postby crow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 am

I would LOVE to learn how to play the:

- Bongos & Percussions
- Piano
- Violin
- Duduk

The best part is, the instruments you would like to play usually define a certain aspect about your personality. So let's say for me, the bongos and percussions are very funky, groovey, and bouncy. If you noticed, the artists who play it actually have this jolly mood. The piano is just a collective of happy and sad key strokes. The violin and duduk, super deep emotional shit! And for some reason, the Duduk has this deep spiritual feel to its sound.

What about you?
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: If you were to learn to play an instrument,what would it be?

Postby Qulture » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 am

nice topic !

i would say the guitar , and drums / percussions ....

i always like the guitar melodies in a track or song . They usually have a good positive affect on me ....
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:55 am

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Without hesitation the piano! :D
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Sax! no question, i worship this instrument!

There is a new instrument thats been floating around since a couple of years, designed in Switzerland called the Hang Drum which generates the most serene and spine chilling sounds you can think off, id love to play that as well!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah I think you're leaning more towards the Spanish guitar. Acoustic guitar is different.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:57 pm

This one Q?
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 pm

DRUMS!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Qulture » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Kamil ... yes that one ... !! thanx ... 8)

i want to be able to play the same melodies coming out of sunlounger !
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Charango or Oud. Q, I think you'd love the Charango. It's a happier version of the Spanish guitar. It's Cuban.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Drums I guess.

Or a banjo... lol
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Bass for me! It can somehow set the mood for the entire track!
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Two videos that will leave you dreams happy like I am :D

1- This guy does a solo on my instrument of choice, yet in reality its a track in its own right:

2- Portico Quartet, my favorite band at the moment and probably will continue to occupy this position for a while, did this track last year:

The sound you hear in the beginning and all throughout the track is that of the Hang Drum, intense stuff that gets me crazy every time, im ordering a set very soon!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby crow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Next

Return to The Music Room