[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - VIDEOS: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

VIDEOS: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

VIDEOS: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Postby Raneem » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 am

Rank1, playing my remix of Shipstad & Warren - Blackberry, at the Sunrise Festival in Poland, July 24th, 2009.
Damn it took me some time to find these precious videos..and I finally did!!! :mrgreen:
I really feel proud of myself seeing the biggest names in the Trance scene supporting my works.

Enjoy the heavy basslines! ;)
Last edited by Raneem on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Re: VIDEO: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Postby Qulture » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

:)

You should be proud my friend !! Really , great accomplishments , one after the other ... !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: VIDEO: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

:D :D he could have recorded a longer video though!

They played from 10 to 11pm CET and i see that the screens didn't work... that's because of the heavy rain from 5 to 6:30pm :?
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Re: VIDEOS: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Postby Raneem » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

And I just found another yet much better video!! ;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Re: VIDEOS: Rank1 playing Blackberry (Raneem Remix)

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm

SOOO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU BROOO !!!

I know I always tell you "this is your best production so far" but that's only because you keep getting better and better and this recognition from the scene's leading artists attests to that!

Please describe to us to the boring details how you felt while watching the video :)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to The Music Room