[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - I miss those days

I miss those days

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

I miss those days

Postby A-Cube » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 am

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: I miss those days

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Cube, I miss your hot throbbing body.... *rawr*
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 am

Don't tempt me, I'm in a dangerous place

8)

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

*Unzips pants*
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 am

I miss those days when we used to complain, Cube and I, about new mind-numbing repetitive releases. And that's when Outhouse (and other good old productions), Fairmont, and James Holden used to normally interfere in our defense.

Always been a huge fan of his musical talent. Unique and original, from progressive to chillout, beats and bass to melodic ambient. I love this guy !

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am

Fake, Holden, anything Border Community really...
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

^100%%
Though Fake's last album was a bit weird (even for him).
Holden's live sets that pop up rarely online are just musical innovations man. I save all of them. I can listen to something of his from 2005 and its as fresh as anything in 2009 August!!!!

Love all the tracks listed. "Sky Was Pink" was remixe3d to death but sooooooo good!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm

^

exactly ....

i also remember a track called , i have put out the lights by James Holden , it was pretty intense as well ...

i like this duration of electronic music , where progressive was at its peak !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Water under the bridge now (in a good way) I suppose! :( But I mean I'm not a big fan of moaning about how the scene is compared to the old days, because that is all subjective. What to you is a golden era of something, might mean something totally different to someone else. Quality music still exists, and in abundance, you just have to spend longer to find it that's all!

BTW check Nathan out, with the mouse and all that, lool, who does that!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to The Music Room