Oh. My. God. (Part II)

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Oh. My. God. (Part II)

Postby Genesis » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:51 pm

... Because I just have to.
It's my obligation as an EDM head to share what's been knocking me off lately!
I just got a few albums over the last few days - and oh good God. Some of them were just average, but them tunes are absolute crackerjacks!
I've got far more that I'd love to share, but I don't want to build up a long list of tunes to bore you with. If your reaction to this lot was good then I'll be encouraged to share more in the future, if not, then I'll just drop the whole concept rather than wasting both our times.

Anyhow, there's a blend in there of progressive and full-on. I didn't include many heads-off, 140 BPMs, acid blaring psychedelic; but I couldn't resist uploading stuff that are rough on the edges.
All the tunes featured are parts of compilations/albums. All those releases have been reviewed my myself in the New Releases section so if you need any help nailing them down, feel free to ask.

Last but not least, please keep an open mind; I tried to include as many different sounds as I could - some tunes are melodic, some are minimalist, others are absolutely savaging. Hope you'd enjoy them all, but I do realize this is nearly impossible. Don't get your head mashed-up!

http://www.imeem.com/people/N4afGgx

(Please ignore ''S-Range - Broadcast (Purple Remix)'' as this is from a previous upload and its quite a poor tune.)
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Oh. My. God. (Part II)

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Ok I removed that S-range tune so all should be good now :mrgreen:
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to The Music Room