[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - //Hidden Dub//

//Hidden Dub//

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

//Hidden Dub//

Postby TheRisingSun » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Recently ive been attracted to an EDM genre called Dupstep , and i must give all the credits to the English People all the way from the UK , Dupstep was originally found or actually developed in the UK , same goes for Breakcore , SpeedCore , and Splitter Core ( though splitter core is still a special case ) because most people still differ in admitting if there is such thing as splittercore which runs about 300BPM and higher , so i wouldnt say much about that .

Dupstep as ive noticed , is a mix between Drum n Bass , and Old Skool Grime , where the noticable and the most featured aspect of it is the 2 step bassline which stands out mostly above all other sounds , its not like the 4 x 4 beat that we hear in Trance , Techno , House , Hardcore , or Psy .

Most EDM genres have Intro's BreakDown Outro's
Dupstep is a continuosly state of BassDrops and Reversable Percussion Cuts , which i must say is an ADRENALINE RUSH ITSELF !! hehe

Well i dont know about you , but have u listened to dupstep and if u did , did u like it , if not then why ??

One of my gr8st artists is Distorted Panda , with his full notch bass set PandaStep which was played @Braindrop , Jahba is also a gr8 artist but im not sure if ide put him totally into the Dupstep area , as he tends to slip some Dimented wicked BreakCore moments , and alooooot of Raggea Cuts as well .

::Hence The Mad Rabbit Was Enlightened By The Wobble of Bass And Hidden Dub::
TheRisingSun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Re: //Hidden Dub//

Postby Qulture » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

Saraha , i have never came across this new genre of electronic music . I have listenen to some dubstep and some of it appealed to me , but i dont see myself listening to a full set of dubstep , because i usually like my sets to progress , as in start somewhere and end in a totally different place ...

i will try to check hidden dub out ... but i tend to simplify mmy music as much as i can ... and there are tooo many words i am not familiar with , such as breakcore , and Reversable Percussion Cuts ... so i have no clue what to expect !

Lol ...
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TheRisingSun » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Hehe no problem mate , its called Dupstep , but Hidden Dub is a word we use to describe Dupstep , as its still in its evolutionary phase .

and what to expect , well as in every track or set , uve got the slow tempo rythem , then comes the breakdown to move onto a more progressive fast pace genre , same thing goes with Dupstep , u can never expect whats coming , but the good news is that in Dupstep expect alooooooot of Mashups and parts of tracks uve already heard , but as i said expect them to be ALOOOOOT different .

as for a full set that u cant imagine ureself listening to , well it might be that ure not finding the right sets to listen too , i can suggest a set or 2 it surely can introduce u to a taste of whats Dupstep actually about .

as for BreakCore its hmmm ...well its hard to explain because BreakCore is much more experimental than Dupstep , and uptill today all we can verify is that one of BreakCore's Foundation is really Fast Amen BreakBeats and alot of drums and percussions , u can imagine it as the evil twin of Dupstep , Dupstep = Bass and a 2 Step Perc and Snares
BreakCore = Percs and Snares , and a 2 step bass , but the tempo is alot faster around 175 ~ 190 Bpm

TheRisingSun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

I heard alot about this but never got the chance to really experience it..
i always like to check out new genres..

a couple of tracks recommendation would do the trick i think..

thx for the info..

And me too..when i read the post i was like... huh? :|
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TheRisingSun » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 am

lol ill give ya one of my favorites

The General -The General Anaesthetic Mix

Genre : DupStep
Duration : 1Hour and 2 Minute 19 Seconds

Distorted Panda - Pandastep Mix

Genre : Dupstep
Duration :1 Hour 19 Minutes 8 Seconds

DJ KLAIM - Dupstep Till Midnight

Genre : Dupstep
Duration : 1 Hour 3 Minutes 11 Seconds

Enjoy :)
If u cant find em send me a PM and ill tell ya where to find em .

TheRisingSun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks..will try to find time to check these :)
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TheRisingSun » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Enjoy :)

PS: ill keep this post for pure Dubstep convo's , but soon enough when ive gathered enough info about BreakCore , ill be posting a subject about it as well , im still trying to define BreakCore according to my standards and not some wikipedia hehe .

once again enjoy mate .

TheRisingSun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to The Music Room