[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
TranceHits.com • View topic - Coldplay live at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin

Coldplay live at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Coldplay live at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin

Postby Fawzi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 am

Hey guys!
So while you were enjoying yourself the second night at Zabiela, I had a Coldplay concert to attend to! While it made me so angry that I missed Above & Beyond's first live performance ever, especially since it was back home, this concert more than made up for it!

The stage at Alpine Valley is quite special: As you can tell from the name, it's namely a valley :p The stage is at the bottom. You have a couple of hundred seats in front of it, and then, the majority of the fans, sit on the slope of the valley, that way, those who sit behind still can see everything without having the view blocked by people standing up.
34000 people attended!

When the doors first opened, you could see EVERY one checking in just running down the valley to reserve their spots in front! And then just everyone sits there, enjoying their time, peacefully next to each other... I wonder if you can have that in Lebanon without people beating the living shit out of each other for the places in front :roll:

Anyway, as for the concert, first up was a country/folk band, Kitty Daisy and Lewis... After that was another british band, Elbow... and then Coldplay...
Boy do these guys know how to put on a show!

I won't know how to describe the energy in the show, but i've here are a couple of links I posted to youtube and I've attached some pics, hope they'll do the trick!

Attachments
DSC00155.JPG
Coldplay
DSC00155.JPG (174.14 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
DSC00134.JPG
Coldplay
DSC00134.JPG (171.55 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
DSC00115.JPG
The Crowd
DSC00115.JPG (173.18 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: Coldplay live at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin

Postby Nicktalopia » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 pm

You can see above & beyond at least twice a year in Lebanon, if not three times.
But u'll never get to see ColdPlay perform here.
I'd pick ColdPlay over any EDM artist/s any day. :P ortit mjinin playing somebody else's records.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm

I saw Coldplay two weeks ago here in Dublin... Amazing stuff!! ... 40,000+ people on a monday night gig..

I can easily say it'll be a night I'll remember forever.. It was just amazing.. they're so good.. it's unbelievable..

Some videos from the concert -

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby rob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 am

Coldplay r the best LIVE performers, and such a down to earth band! I had the honor to meet them in April, coolest people.
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to The Music Room