[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Postby Genesis » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Lol.. from war to peace... i love that.

I didn't single out Maradona, we just happened to talk about him; I think the same of Henry, for example, if we were talking about him or anybody else for that matter, then i would have said the same thing.

Don't worry about the UK and Ireland opinion; I didn't even know Maradona was coach until the world cup kicked off (that's how much they care about non-english affairs.. lol) My opinion of him was formed when I was still in Beirut.

Can't come to London mate for reasons beyond my control. But hey, I've an alternative; why don't you fly in to Dublin? You could spend the weekend here, you'll get to see yet another city, I've an empty room in my house that you can crash in, and it's just a 30-minute flight for 60 pounds! Or there's another option; you could fly in to Belfast and I could take the train and meet you there.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby lyonx » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

Paul the octopus rocks! 0X germany got served. :mrgreen:
NED vs. SPAIN to the finals :D both teams deserve a chance to lift the cup! I'm so happy :angel:
lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am

Could Spain suck any harder?

Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass....

The most boring 90 minutes of my life... Fuck off...
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 am

Spain defended well. they knew how to block the germans and to keep the ball away from them :(
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Raneem » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 am

i hop NED beats Spain's ass!
and no, GER was not overrated! if it was, it wouldn;t have reached the sem final this year, nor the final in the euro cup, nor the semi final last world cup!
they cant get lucky 3 times in a row, can they ?

;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 am

Spain played better than Germany. The Spaniards were smarter in this game. Winning only 1-0 or 2-0 might be boring for the fans but those are smart victories. Generally Spain is much stronger than Holland so we'll see on Sunday...
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 am

Spain Finally played their football in this WC..
I think Xavi broke the record with completed passes last night..
what a Midfield !! : Iniesta-Xavi-Xavi Alonso-Busquets ..
well deserved win.. Spain should hv got at least 3 goals..if it wasnt for some lost chances..and Villa's and Pedro's screw ups on the 1 on 1s
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 am

Well played full field press by the Spanish team crippling the German mid field and thus rendering them useless. We also have to remember one of the Germany's finest attackers is on the bench (Muller) who made a difference in the games against England and Argentina. Kudos to Iniesta, Xavi and Villa for all their efforts against the German TOWERS.

As for the final game well I think we have to wait for PAUL the octopus to pick the winner so we can place our bets and win easy $$$$$ :lol:
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lyonx » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Paul the fag octopus predicted for Germany to win over Uruguay, and for Spain to win over Netherlands. :redhotevil:
anyone up for some Sushi ?
lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Stop sending Paul the Octopus death threats Raneem!!

don't kill the messengar because Germany lost mate :p

Octopus oracle unfazed by death threats
http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/ar ... th-threats

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Raneem » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 am