[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm

GROUP A
1. South Africa
2. Mexico
3. Uruguay
4. France

GROUP B
1. Argentina
2. Nigeria
3. South Korea
4. Greece

GROUP C
1. England
2. USA
3. Algeria
4. Slovenia

GROUP D
1. Germany
2. Australia
3. Serbia
4. Ghana

GROUP E
1. Holland
2. Denmark
3. Japan
4. Cameroon

GROUP F
1. Italy
2. Paraguay
3. New Zealand
4. Slovakia

GROUP G
1. Brasil
2. North Korea
3. Cote d'Ivoire
4. Portugal

GROUP H
1. Spain
2. Switzerland
3. Honduras
4. Chile

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Re: OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 pm

WOW! Seriously i'm seeing more than one group of death! :? but first i wanna say that Spain is the only strong team that got an easy (and very hispanic :P) group. I think that Italy can make it but they have to be very very careful against Slovakia (can't be underestimated). Except those 2, all the other groups aren't easy at all!

South Africa could get even worse, but their group is still very hard and i'm not seeing them in the knock-out phase. France will also have difficulties. Back in 2002 they also had Uruguay when they came back home earlier!

Argentina and Nigeria can make it and i hope that Greece will be fucked hard, i despise their anti-football :evil:

England and USA have to be very careful against Slovenia. Algeria? Bye bye :lol:

Group D has my vote for the biggest group of death here! All 4 teams are dangerous and Germany is not guaranteed to finish first.

Holland, Denmark and Cameroon... all 3 have equal chances of qualifying. I'm not seeing Japan in the knock-out phase. Too bad for them, i like that team!

Group G :mrgreen: my group! Hopefully Brasil will show the communists what football is today after 44 years :mrgreen: i'm expecting at least a 5-0! :D but afterwards it will be hard with Drogba & co and Cristiano & co. Tough group.

What are your opinions?! :)

PS: I LOVED the ceremony! Beautiful music! <3
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby rob » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

So in the 1/4 finals and the semis Brasil has the probability to meet Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana, England, USA, Argentina, Nigeria, Mexico, France, Uruguay, Holland, Denmark, Cameroon, Italy, Paraguay. None of those teams are easy!! :?
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Loving our group, pretty easy compared to the others, I cant wait!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 am

Italian luck hasn't run out yet...

They should've draw to play Brazil and get some world-class rapping.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 am

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 am

^ She was gorgeous today! :wink:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby rob » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:51 am

Italian’s quali should be rather too easy. I would have preferred a tougher one to build some self-belief foundation, though I Think many teams are underrated in this topic.

Remember that Paraguay and Chile qualified just one point behind Brazil and way in front of Argentina, that they have humiliated twice.

Slovakia might be consider as a rookie in the competition (cuz for some reason the whole world forgot that it is the other half of the great Czechoslovakia ) but they qualified brilliantly by eliminating a strong Czech team and without the need of any play-off.
Watch out for Šesták!

Remember that all sub-Saharan African teams are gonna be cheered and boosted as if they were playing on home soil.

I was satisfied by the draw, almost all group are interesting to watch.
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Big Players to miss the World Cup Threw Injury:

Micheal Ballack (Entire Tournament)
Micheal Essien (Entire Tournament)
Rio Ferdinand (Entire Tournament)
John Obi Mikel (Entire Tournament)
NANI (Entire Tournament)

Didier Drogba (To Return Soon)
Andrea Pirlo (To Recover in 15-20 days/Injury during Friendly with Mexico)
Diego Milito (To Recover Soon/not sure soon enough for the opening)
Julio Cesar (To Recover in about 5 days)
Mauro Camoranesi (Yet Undetermined)
Arjen Robben (Hamstring Injury)
Last edited by ziz00_909 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 am

The way the last 2 finalists are playing is quite simply scary. Italy is a team with no identity and France is a team with no composure. Don't expect much from them this year.

Ferdinand is missing and I see it as good news because honestly, Ledley King and Michael Dawson have been far better this year.

I think only Germany and Spain will be able to compete with the Brazilian Selecao. I love England and everything, but they always find a way to mess it up, and with a crocked Rooney up front, I just don't see them pull it off. As for Argentina, they are coached by a moron who prefers to use his dreams rather than actual performances to select his squad.

My quick prediction: Brazil to take it all...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:26 am

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 pm

I look forward to a tournament full of deafaning horn torture... and an Argentinian team with like 8 strikers in the squad and 5 defenders....

should make for an interesting tournament.. :mrgreen:

I hope Spain get raped hardcore, can't stand how everyone and their mother are suddenly Spain fans, just like i can't stand every kid and his mother is a Barcelona fan recently!!

I'm gonna be supporting Argentina though, because of Mascherano and my Argentinian Inter players!

fucking opening game can't come any soooneeeerrrrrr...

Brazil has an interesting team this year... i don't recall EVER when Brazil had such a squad... like defensively and GK one of their best if not best teams ever.. and at the same time soooo average when it comes to attacking options, compared to previous years. Still however, they will remain one of the top 2-3 favourites in my book.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm

John Obi Mikel Added to the List of Players to Miss WC due to injury!!
what's with the Chelsea Spell --there's 4 players already!!!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion