[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Postby rob » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am

I think it is time to change Domenech :D

Italy are playing their next game without Injured Buffon and Pirlo, even against New Zeland this seems like a hard task...
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

England's game against Algeria was unwatchable. I was laughing with disgust. I really can't believe that performance. I can't believe that a team that can play like this qualified to the World Cup...
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:12 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

France: biggest joke of the tournament.
Italy: not a joke, but big disappointment.
Those 2 out now luckily for me :mrgreen: go Brasil!!! <3

Slovakia: great surprise!
South Korea and Japan improved a lot in the last few years.
Denmark: disappointment.
Australia: i expected a bit more from them.
Greece: expect the expected :lol:
Argentina: keep an eye on them, you never know!
Ghana: glad to see an African team in the 2nd round! :) i wanted Cote d'Ivoire too, but Portugal massacred the North Koreans :lol:
Uruguay: now in the 1/4 finals vs USA or Ghana, that's a big chance to see them in the semis later :O
Spain: they will be very dangerous, Torres just has to be efficient again! but their style is lovelyyy!
Chile: nice surprise as well, they deserve to be at least in this 1/16 round.
England: MEH!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:49 am

The US of Gay Are OUT!!

P.S. How fucking gay is that.... got tickets for FABRIC on a Saturday Night... like 5 days ago and ended up getting the flu tonight.... gutted!!
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 am

^ FABRIC is KICK-FUCKING-ARSE!!! Top top club!!

Kamil, with David Villa in the team, who needs Torres? It's not looking like Spain really need him that badly.. heh.. I'm tired of people milking it over Spain - we couldn't hear the end of Barcelona and Real Madrid during the season and now we won't see the backside of the Spain...

Anybody can win, just please don't let it be Brazil - time for some change...
And not Argentina - we'll never hear the end of it: Maradona + Messi + World Cup = An endless God-like attitude from Maradona. He can hardly fit his head through the stadium gate as it is.

Sadly, it's between Brazil, Argentina, and Spain; the three nations I'd never want to see lift the trophy.

England won't do it, they're too shitty.
Germany won't do it, they're too young and inexperienced
(though immensely talented - watch out for them in 2014 when they've more experience on this level!)

Go Uruguay!!!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby lyonx » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 pm

^ I don't know. They still haven't come up against any real tough opponent.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:46 pm

i've always been the biggest Argentina fans... over the years they have more often than not played football the way it should be, and had the most entertaining attacking sides ever!!

However, they have been always plagued with a combination of bad luck and 3rd class defenders and GKs.

As for Maradona, what can i say... he is the salt and peppa of football... as a player and as a person and hopefully he will achieve it as a manager. His passion and spontaneousness is unrivaled and i wouldn't be more happy than to see him/Messi and Monster Masch lift the world cup.

VIVA LA ARGENTINA!!

:twisted:

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

What a Pitty if only England's 2nd Goal was accepted.. the game wld have had a different scenario for sure..tho it was Germany who's gonna win anyways.. they have plenty of young guns..and very good ones indeed.. but let's see hmmm.. almost half the starting XI aren't originally Germans!! and among them the 3 who Germany's team is all about: Mesut Ozeil(Turky) - Miroslav Klose(Poland) - Lucas Podolsky(Poland).. not to mention others like Sami Khedira, Cacau and others..

Argentina are in a good Roll..but the Team is not a thread.. If they meet in the Semis with Uruguay... i think Uruguay will go all the way..with Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez making the Argentinians live their worst Football Night Ever !! (That Duo is Outofthisworld!!)

Hopefully Elano will be back in shape for the game..and Kaka being able to deliver his usual stuff.. and with Robinho doing what he does Best.. Brazil for the Championship ..or else ill be screwed with all those bets that i made :roll: !!

Spain,Holland : Nothing Big to mention so far.. they will be tested for sure in the following rounds.
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 am

I have to agree with Genesis here. This argument of the team not being of pure-race is exhausting me. The way it has been used with Germany is exactly the same way used when talking about the French team. And my guess is if the only way you're comfortable seeing black and white together is on a cow, then you're a racist (zizoo I'm not referring to you, not at all, but I'm taking the chance here to address this issue that has bugged me for quite a long while).

People overlook the fact that Deco, Pepe, Bosingwa, Miguel and Bruno Alves were awarded the nationality for their football merits. They weren't born or at least grew up in Portugal. And yet no one ever mentions it. Camoranesi is originally Argentinean, any objections on the subjects? Half the Dutch team originates from Surinam. Etc...

And who are the Lebanese to talk about the subject? For the Asian Cup in 2000, we had 12 guys who couldn't speak a word of Arabic and were fished out of Brazilian favelas for the mere fact that one of their ancestors had intercourse with a Brazilian prostitute without protection. Not to mention our national basket-ball team that welcomes its players from every corner of the world leaving no room for the local talented youngsters.

Just because immigrants find a land that welcomes them and cares for them the moment they are born doesn't make them less German than the "white" blonde ones whose grandpa was in the SS burning dead bodies in Auschwitz. And I find no harm in welcoming those people in the national teams. It's their way of repaying the country that offered them safe haven. Same thing goes for the French citizens who live in La Reunion or Guyana who have the same rights as their fellow countrymen that live in a Paris' arrondissement. Those people were given the chance to earn full independence from the French government in a referendum a while ago. The proposal was categorically refused. So I guess playing for the national team of the country that provides them health care, public schools and retirement plans, doesn't seem like a big deal now, does it?

Zizoo, I care to say it once again: this was in no way aimed at you. I'm sure you didn't mean what you said in the way I just spoke about. But hearing this "argument" from clueless idiots on the street who couldn't get a high school degree pisses me off, and I used the moment to express my opinion on the subject.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 am

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 am

Gen, A-Cube no worries Guys.. i know what u meant..and I agree with Cubey..these arguments are somehow stupid and boring! ..

I didn't want my post to have that kind of image.. really..sorry if it did !
I know the German Team is the Best one to emerge in the past 2 Decades.. especially for those youngsters that i mentioned.. just wanted to see you're point of view about..
About that Racism Issue.. It's Fine By Me..on the contrary it's great to see those talents being placed in Big Teams and so.. so we get to see the best out of them..
Tho Sad to see that The Race Thing went all wrong like When Gaylord Domenech ditched those Arab originated Players who really deserved a place in that so called "Squad" like Benzema,Nasri w Chammakh.. and i know that Arabs in France are making the French going thru hell bs 2enno that's no way to act at all.. pfft!

anyways..sorry more misleading some in that post..
didnt mean to sound like am against the idea..just was putting some spotlight on the issue to see wt u guys hv to say abt it.. :)
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 am

Actually Chamakh has been playing for the Moroccan national team for the last few years. As for Nasri and Benzema, they weren't chosen for various reasons. Nasri has a an ego as big as Beyonce's thighs and despite boasting that innocent kid look, most of his teammates do not appreciate his "it's all about me" mentality. As for Benzema, no coach in his right frame of mind (except Joachim Loew) would have selected him after his horrendous season with Real Madrid, not that he's been that great with the national team in the first place, but his exclusion is slightly more controversial due to the fact that Gignac didn't have a great season either but was still on the plane to RSA in June. Anyway everything went wrong for the French team ever since Zidane left and the coach didn't provide the squad with leadership presence after his departure. This team was ruled by arrogant thugs who were given too much power by an incompetent coach. Laurent Blanc has a massive workshop ahead of him, and I'm confident he will help the French team get back on track and become the world-beater it rightfully is.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Sports