[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Confiderations Cup!

Confiderations Cup!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Confiderations Cup!

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Spain 5-0 Kiwis.

Iraq 0-0 SA

Brazil 4-3 Egypt.

sigh, Egypt was so unlucky... they totally played Brazil out of the park for the second half... the ref was extremely in favour with the brazilians that exploited the matter with countless shameless diving... the Ref goes on again to change his mind on a 90 minute penalty (which was a legit handball) based on pressure by the brazilian players for brazil to score a late winner and egypt to get reduced to 10 men.

now waiting on the azzuri to do me a favour and give the yanks some propper spanking!

P.S. fuck you Crow its all your fault u fat bastard!!! :mrgreen:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: Confiderations Cup!

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Confiderations? :roll:

BRAZILLLLL!!!!!!!!!! \o/
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 pm

i know i spelled it wrong, i'm sure you will get over my spelling mistake one day though :P

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby lebanese_raver » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Good game for Italy, Lippi should put more faith in his youth!
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

My team isnt in this one, but im rooting for Iraq and Egypt, and im serious about this. Egypt have a really awesome squad, and they were MUCH better than Brazil in that second half. Iraq is a very composed team that plays short passes and build attacks from the back. :)

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Spain is unbeatable now and can easily eat both Egypt and Iraq. 3 more games without a defeat and they will beat Brazil's record of invincibility (35 official games from 1993 to 1996) :?
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Confideration Cup will stay with the champs.. GOO BRAZIL! :twisted:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

BRAZILLLLL!!!!!!!!!! \o/
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

GET IN THERE YOU PHARAOHS.. GET IN THERE YOU BEAUTIES!!

SPAIN VS. EGYPT FOR THE CONFIDERATIONS CUP FINAL YA HEARD MEH?

:mrgreen:

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 pm

^ Don't forget Brazil! :wink:

Mohamed Homos scored the winning goal :lol: in the 3rd game Mustafa Labneh will score against USA? :mrgreen:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 am

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby A-Cube » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:42 am

Respect Al-Hadary!!! What a stunning performance...he won the game all by himself, even earned a rating of 10 on Goal.com. The only guy who got a 10 this year was Arshavin after his 4 goals in Anfield. Brilliant performance by the keeper and well done Egypt!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Next

Return to Sports