[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Fifa 09 or PES 09?

Fifa 09 or PES 09?

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Fifa 09 or PES 09?

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 am

yeah i know, people my age are not supposed to play video games (F U lol)

however, i got me a two week break, and wanted a footie game.. i been a long life lover of Fifa games since the beginning, however, last time i played these games was like fifa 98 or 99 don't remember... i tried the fifa 08 briefly and i liked it.

online gaming is a must for me, since i'm in the US and don't have many if any friends that like footie (fuck playing against the AI, most fun u get from these games is talking shit to real people once u beat the shit outta em).. so u gotta factor the online playing factor in the equation. none of that laggy shit please... so what do u guys think? should i get fifa 09 or PES 09 (to be honest from the reviews i read the winning eleven series (PES) keeps on getting worse year after year).

so what do you guys think? and why?

8)
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby crow » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 am

I prefer Fifa. It's more interactive and the game play is smoother + realistic. Konami's performance has gone down the drain. It's very easy to score in the game it's not even funny! And it's very arcadish. Like you have moves and shit. I love both but I still prefer Fifa.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby tarantula » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 am

Absolutly Fifa. As crow said its more realistic more controllable then PES that mean better game play.The squads are the same as real football.
You will not like it but Ronaldo is unstoppable, i guess he's the only non-realistic thing in this game :)
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ram12 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 pm

It's been a long time since I played Fifa. (I personally play PES)

I can't help you here man
ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby crow » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Gen, Aziz.... Let's play!!
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: Fifa 09 or PES 09?

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:39 pm

interesting, i had to renew my password today, but all the posts/threads i started yesterday mysteriously vanished :shock:

to Gen/Crow, wait until i buy the game first then i will PM you both (and anyone else interested) my PSN so we can kick some arse!!

8)

P.S. can one of you mods check what happened to my Dubai thread in the lounge? one about my Professor visiting dubai soon?
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:47 am

<3 PES!! Was a big fan of FIFA back in the period 1997-2001 but in 2001 my cousin showed me his game PES (back then i think it was PES 03 or 04?) and i fell in love with it!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 am

^ Yea e-sam had to lose yesterday's database during the forum update - feel free to post the thread again.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby rob » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am

I played PES/WE for years, but lately Im really enjoying Fifa 2009, to my surprise, it felt more realistic than all the PES Serie
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to Sports