[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Summer 09 transfers

Summer 09 transfers

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: Summer 09 transfers

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm irresistable; wait till you see my nipples.

*rawr*

PS: Football is secondary for me, I'm totally into rugby. I still care about a few teams though including United.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 pm

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 am

Tevez has completed the move to Man City.
Emmanuel Adebayor has passed his medical exam and waiting his work permit in order to complete his move to Man City
John Terry yet to commit to Chelsea as he ponders a move to Man City.

COME ON CITIZENS!!!!!!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby tarantula » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Dude you're tapping on my most sensitive nerve :D i guess you knew that since the beginning :lol:

PS: MU was & will always be better those 9mm guns *runs*
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby tarantula » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:06 pm

MUST READ, most realistic talks about today's football scene
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Diego - Melo - Canna... oh la la what a juve
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby tarantula » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Here's a recent summary, inter got themself a decent center back, the 31 years expericed Lucio who signed three years deal with the nerazzuri who sold Maxwell to Barca, Maxwell will replace the low rated Abidal & Sylvinho whos career came to an end. The saga is still going where villa is desperate to move to Barca who are still short 8m short from the asking price, i'm afraid he's gonna stay at Valencia just like what happened to Ashavin last year
The cheap Tevez moved to Machester Arab City instead of his other option chelsea to match Santa cruz in the citizens front line, the argentinian ended his two years spell with the devils whom their manager Sir Alex Ferguson said that he's not planning to shop anymore due to the really inflated prices of players (again in Fergie we trust :D).
Liverpool transfer planning is similar to MU's, they're not going crazy in buying expensive players all whay they've done so far is signing Glen johnson from the pompeys and every other move wont be made before knowing Alonso's status according to Real madrid who are still trying to buy a high rated center midfield.
For me the best transfers were made by Juventus indeed, Diego & Melo are one hell of a classy couple. Their rivals Milan are the worst negotiators ever lost their time persuing Dzenko and did nothing so far.

Signature: Internet football freak
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah Serie A will suck it hard this year Forza Juve!!!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Melo was an Arsenal target :(

Ade is about to leave to Abu City as well !

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Eto'o + Hleb + $56 million for Ibrahimovic.

Barcelona and Inter make an innitial agreement.

Sigh, my favourite Italian team is Inter.. i can't bare the loss of Ibracadabra... but oh well, hopefully Eto'o would fill in some of his void and hopefully the extra money will be used well to buy some other great players.. Inter are in a DIRE need of some new blood with world-class talent, if they are to hope to mount a serious CL challenge next year.

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:17 pm

^ doesn't this transfer make Eto'o and Hleb look a bit Bad..!
I know Ibra is worth all that..but two A-Class International Players + 56 Mil.! :P
dunno.. :roll:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Football in Europe doesnt work that way bro, its all about money. Players have value, and that value changes depending on many factors such as ability, injury proneness, playtime, etc. Hleb and Etoo both dropped in value last year tremendously, but are still nevertheless players who have huge potential. On the other hand, Ibra's value rose last year. When a club such as Barca wants to trade someone like Ibra, they have to put a significant offer on the table that can seal the deal. Money alone wouldnt have been too luring for Inter, but the addition of a striker and a supporting flank with huge potential tipped things over. Too bad for Hleb that Serie A is crap! :D

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 am

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

PreviousNext

Return to Sports