[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Summer 09 transfers

Summer 09 transfers

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: Summer 09 transfers

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 pm

don't know about that mate.

last season he was half the player that he was 2 seasons ago... and 80 million quid? in the hands of Whiskey nose is the last thing we need... means they should be able to buy Tevez, Benzema and still have 40 million to fuck around with.

only good news as far as liverpool is concerned is for the worthless Yanks to sell the club to some rich arab owners. until then, we will always be signing 2nd and 3rd choice types of players while the Kakas and Riberies and Villas of the world pass us by.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby tarantula » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Amazing news, fergie should get a big shooping cart with 94 millions MU can buy 4 world class players, screw Ronaldo and a big thanks for him at the same time. Ronaldo out, let'sget Ribery in
I guess RM will be invincilble next season if they'l lbuy villa and a couple of decent centre backs
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

So delighted to have Ronaldo gone! Aaah... no more drama, no more crying...

Sweet!!
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 pm

My nightmare just came true... i'm wondering how Pellegrini is gonna fit in the starting line-up all those "galacticos" :/ for me Kaka is more than enough to be a leader of the team. I hope that there won't be any conflict of interest between Kaka and Cristiano!

What i said before still is true, i don't want that egocentric topmodel in RM. He'll never get my respect as a fan even if he wins the CL for the team.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:14 am

That's all fine and dandy, no more crying, 80 million pounds to spend...
But how do you go on and replace Cristiano Ronaldo?
If you're looking for an individual replacement, stop looking, there isn't any. Ribery? Villa? David Silva? Get real. Ronaldo on a bad day would win you a game.
Maybe Fergie will be able to rebuild a team that's better with this money, but you won't get a better player (unless we're speaking of a certain pint-sized Argentinian)

However... am I the only one who thinks that Fergie won't miss Ronaldo IF he finally plays Rooney in his preferred position? Look at what he's doing with England. I really hope he does so, because in the center, Rooney is UNSTOPPABLE!
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 am

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:13 am

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:42 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby tarantula » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:53 pm

guess no one should consider what players says anymore, 1st kaka committed himself to Milan after Man city bid, then CR9 saying that he's happy at MU and not intending to leave, that's all bullshit. I guess English weather is not that big issue too. MU was lately announced world's richest club and i never heard about the 700 m dept. sure they'll be searching for good replacement for Ronaldo with Tevez out too, and ribery is just a perdiction, let's wait and see.
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby A-Cube » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Hate him or love him, Ronaldo wrote a beautiful chapter of Man U's history. I'm expecting him to be as successful in Madrid, though I'm not so sure about Kaka since he's clearly had better seasons, but who knows, maybe a change of air will benefit him. But if RM want to really make their team light-years better than the others, they should sign Maicon and play Pepe and Ramos in central defense. What would remain to do is sign a top-class LB to replace the idiotic Gabriel Heinze. I truly believe Perez is laying the foundations of a monster team. And for that I hate him. Juventus considered Diego as an expensive signing, no way in hell can the other teams compete with such a transfer bonanza.

As for MU, it's time for Rooney to step up, his time has come to become the next determining figure of Manchester's history.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:09 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 pm

meh i thought you knew better than to believe anything that they say at goal.com

:wink:

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

PreviousNext

Return to Sports