[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Definition of UNDERGROUND!

Definition of UNDERGROUND!

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Postby e-sam » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:56 am

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby System.S » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:29 am

..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Marquis » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:54 pm

Marquis
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Maximus21 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:17 am

hello to all of trace hits members...
"i'm gonna go off topic"but b4 the adm delets it if he pleases i have somethings i would like all of the members to hear me out....
1.maximus21 is and only has been gandi's brother..(tantra..)those weren't me....(later on tantra was....... over by my younger bro (Gandi)
2.i'm a member on lebaneseravers.com (Maximus)
3.GOA wasn't my bro Gandi although u guys were for sure tht it was him i can assure u guys tht GOA wasn't any of us.....

you guys can bann me if u want but there are some things i wanna get out in the open....when my brother told me tht there is this topic on trance hits.com about "Definition of underground.." i was real happy cause its something real intresting to me,but from wht i have i seen from the guys,we don't have the same point of u some of u think tht it exists n some of u don't..tht's coool guys i respect each and everyone's point of u cause i've beeen following the topic real close....here is wht i have to say,u guys may like me or hate me,respect me or not everyone is free(Freedon of speach)...i have concluded something,tht u guys are sure tht there isn't such a thing as underground music or underground scene..guys ur free to think whtever u please,but there is agression which is leading us no where..u guys are willing to impose ur choises onto others which in my opion isn't something wise to do...i'm not commenting on anyone nor giving out names but this was in general the whole topics mood u guys have been going at it for the past couple of days ever since the topic was posted...one thing i can say i read some real intresting posts here n there from all of the guys on this topic which i liked and found real useful and intresting but not the same to others...i don't think the topic was made to turn members against one another is was made as a general knowledge in my point of u(like i said i respect all u guys n in return at least i expect the same,after all u guys haven't met me nor gandi and nor have we met u guys)PLUR is a friend of mine and from time to time we meet up at this coffee shop which i barely go to,we sit down n talk sometimes just the 2 of us and sometimes GANDI is there too...and we talk about EDM but never once have we ever had this kind of problems (Correct me if i'm wrong PLUR,u know who i am!!!!)its good from time to time to talk about SUCH topics but it shouldn't turn into a WORLD WAR(like now)after all we're all Lebanese Ravers.We live in Lebanon and we Rave in lebanon....

"P.S.... if anyone has anything to say or any comment my doors are open to all of u guys and I'M ALL EARS,but one thing i won't accept is any member mentions GANDI this or GANDI tht, after this post,cause i'm the one whose writting this topic and u guys (GANDI is my bro,and i think like every older brother i'll go the extremes if anyone does wrong with my YOUNGER BROTHER,u just got the wrong side of GANDI,he isn't wht u guys think..maybe one day u'll change ur opion if u meet him and especially RAVE with him....Cheers GANDI ur the best..)

Guys everyone is free in the style they wanna belong to after all this sin't some dicatorial country where someone should impose on us..we're free to like whtever we want n dislike whtever u want...maybe one day u guys will be at an underground party like i've experienced without knowing tht its underground n c the difference and find about it later on....

cheeers guys...keep it real and stay devoted to this music
[/list]
Maximus21
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:40 am

[KBEER]
thanks for your civilized post..
thanks for your threats..

before you say "cheers GANDI ur the best.." i think you better work on GANDI's communication skills.. it's weird how ppl talk about PLUR yet they dont show any PEACE nor RESPECT in return! nice role models we're setting for CLUBBERS and RAVERS! :roll:

whether there's underground or not it doesnt give the right to GANDI or anyone else to start disrespecting on the forum.. you can post as much as u want in a civilized way but sadly some ppl cant seem to be able to stick with this standard!!

am not sure the reasons behind the negativity of some of the users at lebaneseravers.com if you guys interpret this as being underground then we need all to pray that it doesnt exist anymore.. if this is a personal preference for some of the members there then i guess these members should recheck the true spirit of being a CLUBBER/RAVER.. speaking is cheap! to say something is surely different than applying it!

Finally, you are welcome to post in TH as long as you're doing it in a civilized way.. but if you or anyone else would start disrespecting ANYONE! then the same doors that opened welcoming you will be glad to show you the way goodbye! (being MAXIMUS, GANDI, TANTRA OR NIDO!)

RESPECT is a main requirement on our forum.. whether you or the others like it or not is really irrelevant! this is the RULE and it shall be applied!

Cheerz,

[/KBEER]
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Maximus21 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:26 am

[quote]
before you say "cheers GANDI ur the best.." i think you better work on GANDI's communication skills.. it's weird how ppl talk about PLUR yet they dont show any PEACE nor RESPECT in return! nice role models we're setting for CLUBBERS and RAVERS!
am not sure the reasons behind the negativity of some of the users at lebaneseravers.com if you guys interpret this as being underground then we need all to pray that it doesnt exist anymore...

Dude i wouldn't go there if i were u,i just said tht maybe u'll meat him one day n u'll truly know wht kind of a person HE IS!!!!and plus i also mentioned how we sit n talk with PLUR and never ever had any of these childish problems,u ask him n c!!and whts up with the members at LR,no one has this megative moood on LR,no one goes up against one another and we certainly don't fight they way u guys have been with any members whtether new or old,and certainly this isn't how we define underground buddy,so don't go on commenting about LR its not a mature thing to do!!i think u guys don't want to understand us...anyways maybe some day we'll meet up through PLUR and after we do talk thts the only time u can judge us buddy cause right now wht ur up to isn't cool at all,i'm not judging u i can if i want u cause of ur posts and all but i haven't i respect ur point of view in return i expect the same dude..anyways its all coool maybe some day....

cheers
Maximus21
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby jayc » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:31 am

Free Your Mind | www.lebaneseravers.com
jayc
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DragonFall » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:16 am

DragonFall
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DragonFall » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:58 am

DragonFall
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby PLUR » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:13 pm

PLUR
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby e-sam » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:45 pm

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marquis » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:24 pm

Last edited by Marquis on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marquis
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:03 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Previous

Return to The Library