LANGE (Firewall/LNG)

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

LANGE (Firewall/LNG)

Postby Dreamboy » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:48 pm

Its impossible to discuss trance music without mentioning Lange,a true trance talent, universally recognised as one of the scene's strongest and most-consistent producers with an impeccable production history.

Lange has rapidly achieved similar status in his DJ guise, charting at No. 51 in the recent "DJ MAG POLL 2003" leading them to predict "Big things are tipped for UK don LANGE, described as the next trance DJ to go supernova."

Lange plays at some of the UK's biggest clubs including GODSKITCHEN, SLINKY, PASSION, GALLERY and WILDCHILD. Highlights in 2003 included his debut performance at Godskitchen's Global Gathering and a New Year tour in Australia. With Lange becoming increasingly in demand on the worldwide DJ circuit, 2004 looks set to be a busy year.

Taking his sounds all over the World, Lange regularly tours internationally. Previous tours have included, Australia & New Zealand, Scandinavia, USA, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Holland, Hungary, and Ibiza. Festival performances include Global Gathering (UK), Summadayze (Australia), Wemf (Canada), Spooky (Canada).

On the production front, Lange is no stranger to chart success, the first being his remix of DJ Sakin's 'Protect Your Mind', a huge club track that reached No.4 in the UK sales Chart in 1999.

As well as being responsible for around 10 Lead/A-side mixes entering the UK Top 40, Lange has also notched up Top 20 UK chart positions with his own singles: Lange - 'Drifting Away' (No.9 in Jan 2002), which Lange, together with Skye performed on 'Top Of The Pops' and the 'Pepsi Chart Show', and SuReal - 'You Take My Breath Away' (No.15 in Sep 2000).

Other more club-orientated projects include his 'Firewall' & 'LNG' guises. In 2003 Firewall - 'Sincere' established itself as a club anthem and was released on Armin Van Buuren's 'A State of Trance' label. Similarly, Lange's debut LNG single, 'Intercity', achieved comparable notoriety on Ferry Corsten's Tsunami imprint. Also in 2003 Lange's 1999 club anthem 'I Believe' got a re-make & was re-released on Positiva Records.

Continuing the momentum in 2004, Lange has founded his own label, Lange recordings. The first release (released on March 22) is a new Firewall track called 'Kilimanjaro'. A new 'Lange' single is scheduled for release in the summer, and an Album is in the pipeline for later in the Year.
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:39 pm

i have been a nig fan of lange ever since i heard his remakes of Sakin's Protect Your Mind and Agenlli&Nelson's Everyday... recent tracks such as Sincere and Kilimanjaro are so sweet... keep an eye on this one ;)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Dreamboy » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:12 pm

those recent tracks are special ... they're already in my classsics list :)
As for Lange ... He's my favourite ;)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to The Library