[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Dogzilla - Without You

Dogzilla - Without You

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Dogzilla - Without You

Postby TRANCExual » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:27 pm

I hear you calling me
Haunting me
There's nothing I can do
without you
(without you)

I stand here paralyzed
I've realised
There's nothing
without you
(without you)

If I could talk to you
Embrace you
Whisper in your ear
I would tell you

That, you are
The only,
The only thing i need

I hear you calling me...
Haunting me...

I am hypnotised
Mesmerized
As I walk toward the fire

The fear comes over me
And then I see
The meaning of desire

If you could see my face
Hold my hands
Look into my eyes
I would show you

That, you are
The only
The only thing i need
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby trancenation » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:01 am

just concentrate.. on trance music..
trancenation
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby T.R.A.X » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:23 am

T.R.A.X
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby trancenation » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 am

Maybe because it was played on the 8th of july ? :roll:
just concentrate.. on trance music..
trancenation
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:02 am

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Icepick » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:48 am

once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:54 pm

loved the track. Jad and I were karaoking to it at 6am at PVD!!! thanks for the happy thought in these unhappy times.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Addict » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:22 pm

Love this track - reading the lyrics have cheered me up a bit. Keep on posting more. Remind us of happier times....past and in the future too!
From New York, London, to Lebanon
Addict
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby jayc » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:06 am

Free Your Mind | www.lebaneseravers.com
jayc
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby RocK » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:12 am

" Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, In Trance We Trust! "
RocK