[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - corrective tones-mick burns

corrective tones-mick burns

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

corrective tones-mick burns

Postby miss kitten » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:32 am

any one can help me with this lyrics corrective tones lyrics mick burns please or if someone can listen to the track because i cant understand what he says it only like 4 phrases

thanks you
miss kitten
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby rob » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Uf! this is such a great track that I didn't hear for a couple of years, thank u for reminding me of it missy. I remember Mr Cattaneo dropping it in his 2006 Beirut gig, I went crazy on the dance floor.

The lyrics are hard to catch due to the electronic distortion, it goes something like this...

Something loose in between us
As you faded to my distance
I can feel you
Sinking, balder, my skin

? ¿ My thought(s) is long into the fin ¿?
I think and feel as deep as this
I guess I know Its far too deep
For me to feel anything
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

thanks

Postby miss kitten » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 am

thank you so much rob you made my day i understood them completely wrong hahahah thanks

kiss
miss kitten
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to Lyrics