[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - >> Luminary - Believe <<

>> Luminary - Believe <<

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

>> Luminary - Believe <<

Postby Roland » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:36 pm

Luminary - Believe / Luminary waves goodbye

I Cant Stop Listening To This Awesome Track, IMO This Is The Best Vocal Track Of 2007 ...

Too Bad That Luminary (Arksun + Ashley Tomberlin) will stop making Music under this project !! we loved all luminary releases , anyone agrees ?!

Friday night came and went but I couldn’t find you
Saturday was spent whispering to the rain
Sunday morning problem pointed to my pillows
But I guess today will only bring more of the same
And I guess today will only bring more of the same

I remember when you and I would
Just tell before the roust
Staying up all night
So we could greet the dawn

All those I've memories
That you have left me
And memories are all that’s left now that you’ve gone
Memories all I love you left now
Pain will go

But it seem be the sleep if I still believed (x6)

Friday night came and went but I couldn’t find you
Saturday was spent whispering to the rain
Sunday morning problem pointed to my pillows
But I guess today will only bring more of the same
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to Lyrics