[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Paul Van Dyk Feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City

Paul Van Dyk Feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Roland » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:39 pm

I watch the sky turn black to blush
Head still spinning from the rush
Of all the things I did the night before

And looking down from my hotel
These dawn-lit streets begin to fill
With memories of you and I
On a New York City night

I shake my head to clear the sounds
The traffic horns, the growing crowd
The sun awaking over central park

But still it creeps beneath my skin
All of these heartbeats in the din
With concrete dreams stirring to life
On a New York City night

And I take it with me when I leave
The crowded skyline, the energy
The sleepless city always leaves its mark

Just close my eyes and I'm back again
The neon flush upon our skin
Still wrapped in thoughts of love and wine
On a New York City night
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TRANCED » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 pm

I watch the sky turn black to blush
Head still spinning from the rush
Of all the things I did the night before

And looking down from my hotel
These dawn-lit streets begin to fill
With memories of you and I
On a New York City night

I shake my head to clear the sounds
The traffic horns, the growing crowd
The sun awaking over central park

But still it creeps beneath my skin
All of these heartbeats in the din
With concrete dreams stirring to life
On a New York City night

And I take it with me when I leave
The crowded skyline, the energy
The sleepless city always leaves its mark

Just close my eyes and I'm back again
The neon flush upon our skin
Still wrapped in thoughts of love and wine
On a New York City night
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Roland » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:21 pm

Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TRANCED » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 pm

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 :P lol
* TOPICS MERGED *
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Icepick » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:04 pm

I HEART I HEARTTTTTTT ASHLEY!!!!!
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby reemze » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:30 am

Now thats a voice... and WHAT A TRACK...

Screw Pussy Cat Dolls!

This track is WICKED!
reemze
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:48 am

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Roland » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:31 am

Roland
Trance FrEaK