[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Paul Van Dyk Feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies

Paul Van Dyk Feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Paul Van Dyk Feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies

Postby TRANCED » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Oh Oh..
I'm being pulled into the fire of intoxic flame..
I'm too close and there’s a good chance that I won't get away

And I need it going into the daylight
And I'm looking for it into the night
Then I think about it
And I can't live without
You're telling me that that's alright..

Can't get enough, can't get enough,
When you're telling me the white lies champagne
It's getting rough and I wanna know
If I'm addicted to your white lies in vain..

Don't go..
I tell myself that I'm not really hooked on you..
But I know..
If I stay then your use will become abuse
When I’m trying hard to break the fever
And the medicine just won't take
Then I think about it and I can't live without it
You telling me that that's alright?

Can't get enough, can't get enough,
When you're telling me the white lies champagne
It's getting rough and I wanna know
If I'm addicted to your white lies in vain..
You're telling me that that's alright
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Johnny » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm

nice but... NOT FROM PVD!!!!
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Deema » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:37 pm

doesnt make ANY SENCE!!!!!
Dancing Queen
Deema
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby reemze » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:46 pm

All I can see in my brain is a nasty Pussy Cat Doll trying to be sexy.

That darned video sucks.
reemze
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Deema » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:19 pm

hahaha well pvd said he enjoyed working with her sexy attitude ! :P
Dancing Queen
Deema
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 pm

I LOVED THIS TRACK!
Really did! Didn't at first, but it kinda grew on me...
Go ahead bash it all you want, i don't care :P
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Return to Lyrics