[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - // Some one has to speak out Loud //

// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Postby 3aly » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:31 am

3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby psycho » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:41 pm

guys, brothers, habaybi what is wrong, comeon!!! :cry:

things shouldnt be solve like this!!!!

plz calm down everyone, take a deep breath, make sure u read everyones posts right then reply.

heck if u feel offended wlak invite him/her for a drink!!! dont rely on replies and phonecalls!!

face to face contact :mrgreen:

cheer up guys, it doesnt worth loosing freindship

bye
psycho
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:31 pm

Seems like I am the only one left in here who has yet to add a reply to this marathonian albeit fruitful post.

I never was a big fan of quoting people (aka, inserting quotes of other users in your reply). Yet, I am tempted to include a few quotes I read by MODs and Admins in this post just to show how damaging they are. Tempted, but still won't do it, only because it will take us nowhere.... :wink:

(This is not to say that the regular users' replies have been flawless, on the contrary, some of these replies have been dreadful).

I just wanted to say that I am surprised and shocked by the replies of the staff to the regular users. These range from confusing, flimsy contradictory, insincere, to weak, inarticulate, and unsatisfactory. I stress on the staff's replies only because they have a responsibility that is a lot greater than the regular users in maintaining this site, starting by listening to these users's concerns and grievances. (remember that without these users, the site means absolutely nothing, they are the engine of this site). I am sorry Samer, this is not a company, this is a users' forum.

I am confident all the Admins and Mods know that this is nothing personal. As I always have said: it can't be personal since I know no one in this forum (except for Samer, Issam, and Dio)

One final remark: Pandora's box has been opened by System S, but I have been talking about this problem a long time ago (Mods and Admins should remember that). I never had the time to seriously discuss it in the open as my decision was to leave the site. Good for TH there is System S, the whitsle-blower. This just shows that you are a better user than I am System S, I am serious.

It was nice seeing the old members participate again.........
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby habib » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:50 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Path;)s ! » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:33 pm

Path;)s !
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby habib » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:37 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Path;)s ! » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:46 pm

Path;)s !
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby samer » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:33 pm

although i promised myself not to reply, but i'm afraid i have to just coz it seems many users "still" didnt get what was our point of view..

to get back to the original post where everything was started, if you look closely, there are 7 points that mostly deal with MODs (who are they, why are they here, how were they chosen and stuff like that) well, the forum could not be a company, it's something even more personal! it's a website OWNED by people and in this case it's e-sam and SamEr (we are the guys behind 90% of the work, the financial and moral support to this site, along with the MODs) as e-sam said it earlier it's a PRIVILIDGE for any user to post in here it's NEVER A RIGHT!! and as many users would feel bothered by some points we were actually feeling OFFENDED and INSULTED coz simply many were crossing their limits and interfering where they have no business to do so..

who is any user to question and object on the assignement of any MOD?! aside from being a decision that should be taken sololy by the ADMINs, no1 can really know what each MOD is actually doing in the back, how things are organized, or how duties are delegated!! i only hear screams of objections on assigning this MOD and wanting to de-MOD another.. But where's the actual problem beside locking or moving a couple of topics?! (an easy problem that can be solved without this big fuss if only someone would've mentioned it) i cant see something out of the ordinary happening.. i fail to see where Johnny or Genesis are harrassing, attacking or banning users left and right.. where Dreamboy is harming Roland, Deej, or hasneez by being away for months! where MalcomX is offending System.S by only posting in Movies and Sports.. if there are some minor problems then they would gladly be solved but not in this barbarian way (to say the least!!) and Deej, why i didnt reply is simply because the discussion was sinking to a very low level, you've always had a problem in arguing with many users and i will not ever get into useless debate with you, i've got better things to do in life! (and i think you know english well to understand that the debate and argument is USELESS and not the topic at hand)

finally, as i said earlier, we are ready to solve any problems that actually affect users, but anything else that is really NOT AFFECTING users in a direct way shouldnt and will not be discussed with everyone.

Hope after this post maybe i'll start reading constructive criticism with REAL problems and I AM READY TO LISTEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND WORK TOGETHER TO SOLVE IT but pls let them be important points and not just a simple move of a topic or just not saying a THANK YOU in each and everypost someone would do! or better yet go on banning ppl left and right! coz the way i saw what happened in here, it was an angry and desperate move towards getting a MOD from several users (backed up by some others who didnt actually see the big picture and got shocked at the end with how things turned into..) provided with childish and immature attitude that everyone knows wont lead to anywhere..
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Deejiuana » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:23 pm

Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby habib » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:13 pm

ok guyz i think everyone has began to hurt the other we are not here to do annemies but to solve a probleme.
i have a suggestion that might help:
1- why can t we organize a referendum whos happy or unhappy?
2- why don t we give more privilege to active members instead of all members(i m saying about tee shirts )
3-why don t all the members agree on strict rules (that we users will accept)
habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Path;)s ! » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:48 pm

Path;)s !
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby hani » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:03 am

hehe patrick is always behind habib lol!!!!! habib i recommend to stop posting man !! lol.

anyway posting again and again and again won t do us good!plz let us at least agree on something for the sake of TH ! i mean we debated,gave our point of view,finally after all this discussion let's highlight the man ideas and proceed people!
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby bxtreme » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:43 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby trancematic » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:22 pm

i tottaly agree with you patrick !!!
trancematic