[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - A few pointers

A few pointers

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

A few pointers

Postby bxtreme » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:56 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby e-sam » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:07 pm

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bxtreme » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:19 am

Well atleast allow us to be able to change the quote under our nicks (above the avatar)

what do u think?
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby e-sam » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:49 am

Its a standard naming convention we implemented. Always remember these names are viewed on every user. Below is the list of naming convention:
New Trancer
Occasional Trancer
Often Trancer
Certified Trancer
Fulltime Trancer
Trance Freak

Feel free to suggest new names and if they are better than the ones we are using I dont see any reason why not to rename the ranks.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ZinG » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:02 pm

Last edited by ZinG on Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZinG
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:32 pm

I guess the names above the avatar are related to how much u contribute to the site,and how long have you been registered.We will discuss if members will be able to post their own names above the avatar,and its up to the administrators to decide,since we dont want names like "abu rabba","malik le trance" :P ,yes i got this feeling that some people will do it! :)
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby bxtreme » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:39 pm

ZinG, im totally with u on what u said... occasional, often, and certified are very funny...

anyways.. TRANCExual thats exactly what i meant in my second post.. i was sayin if we can possible add our own, id like to add somethin to replace "New Trancer".. i dont really care how many headphones i get ;)

but u should give ppl the freedom to put whatever they want, given that its within the limits!
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby ZinG » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:27 pm

i think its good how its set right now, but those names need to be changed they sound lame. I will try to think of some other ones if you guys are ok with it, if someone has better ideas should suggest it
ZinG
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:30 am

well the thing is we intentionally put the "Trancer" adj instead of the standard "poster" or "user". after all here we're all trancers.. and i repeat it another time after my fellow MODs.. this ranking is not affected by ur knowledge of Trance.. and it cant be edit by users or else we would have many strange and akward names.
btw ya Mr. ZinG malik el LAME.. enlighten us with better ideas, we're waiting :P
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby ZinG » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:07 am

zabrelayrwle trancer?:D
ZinG
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:13 am

suites you well :P
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby bxtreme » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:51 am

why do u get to put "AuraLLy WastEd"..... GRRRR.. UNJUSTICE! ;)
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:01 pm

What does "zabrelayrwle" mean?
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ZinG » Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:55 am

man i cant say it any clearer than that hehe
ZinG
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:24 am

i think it's the lamest thing i've ever layed my eyes on...
shame on you ZinG :P
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Next

Return to Suggestions/Help