[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Appologies

Appologies

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Appologies

Postby samer » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:06 pm

we would like to present our appologies for the short shut-down of our site due to some technical probs with our host. We hope now everything's fixed and we can once again enjoy sharing our thoughts altogether.

sorry again and miss you all :)

TH.com Crew,
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby e-sam » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:19 pm

Does it mean we're back to our TH.com daily addiction? 8)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Roland » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:41 pm

In The Name Of All Members We Would Like To Thanks All The Admins For Working Hard In Raising This Forum And Of Corse Working Hard For 2 Days To Get The Site Back Online :)
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby pTq » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:05 pm

i dunno if this sounds lame , but i actually was lost as to what was going on and i was pissed off , i was like : WHERE IS TH !!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHH

anyways back the most amazing "routine" i have :mrgreen:
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:53 pm

[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Dreamboy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:41 pm

Inspired from Dionysos' old signature:
"Without Internet, a PC would be a mistake"
"Without Trancehits, the internet would be a mistake"

;)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:44 pm

^WORDS ;)
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby System.S » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:59 pm

mmmmm appology accepted :D
..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:51 am

7abibi SamEr i missed u
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Aleco » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:50 am

"Crying like a sissie" :Guys where have u been??? :lol:
Aleco
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:40 pm

without TH, i actually was surfing sites i ditched from a very long time..
good to be back.. it was just one day or so but dam it feels so good to be
back.

i got online yesterday and typed th.com in the address bar, then the error
page was displayed.

'ok, now what?' was my 1st thought..
'what should i do online?'.. soon enough i went off to do something else.

bottom line: good to be back, and no reason to apologise: it was beyond
your control and will.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby PROZACT » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:35 pm

PROZACT
PROZACT
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Return to News