[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Summer Project

Summer Project

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Summer Project

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:45 pm

[align=justify]Some of you have been here long enough to remember Dithyrambs, the weekly Trance show I inaugurated in January but was compelled to halt in April due to landing a job in parallel to my classes. This led to heavy demand from a lot of members for me to at least record a monthly set, but alas even that wasn't feasable due to time constraints. Well classes are over now and summer is here, so I have some more free time on my hands to resume DJing. This being said, here I am informing you of what to expect in the coming weeks.

I won't resume my show as being limited to a weekly schedule proved to be quite draining. Instead, every once in a while I will be sharing two seperate sets simultaneously, each containing 12 tracks. Hence, the sets will be entitled a dozen progressers and a dozen uplifters, the titles being self-explanatory as to what each set will include. The shares will take place 2-3 times a month, will always come in two seperate sets (never a "progresser" or an "uplifter" solo), and will be available for download in Highest Quality VBR.

I already recorded the first two sets (001) and they will be up for grabs in a couple of days. I hope you will come to enjoy my sound, and I urge you to heavily download the sets and generously comment on their topics, as it is you guys and gals that I'm doing this for![/align]
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Icepick » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:48 pm

DIO ill be more than happy to download your sets bro waiting for them eagerly!!! Thats great news and hope you the best!!!!!VIbe ON!!!

Peace
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:48 pm

i await with EAGER anticipation! You can count on my download, on my guaranteed fist-pumping, and my honest opinion/criticism!

I love SUMMER!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Trancelvania » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:18 pm

Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby janomeg » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:46 pm

janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby paulj419 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:50 pm

paulj419
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:49 pm

[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DJ_TRACID » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:32 am

DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:42 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Shy--Ism » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:48 am

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Proof » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:51 am

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Qulture » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:51 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Nicoco » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer