Ayam Festival

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Johnny » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am

@mr wrote: again johnny get your facts straight before coming here and attacking me, go review my last gigs, contact the djs, check attendences, etc..

amr: hi bonjour, i want to make a gig and i want u to fly over and play, I will pay you after you play eh? i promise!

dj: ok pay me at least the flight to get there!!

(dj flies over min ekhir el dene and plays for the cleaning lady... is that how u call her right cube? :P)

amr:yii woops no one came i didnt make any money i cant pay you now , maybe in the next few months ok?

DJ: ok, can u pay for my hotel and take me to the airport at least? i wanna go home :lol:

amr: *poof* (gone with the wind)

umm Hello amr? get my facts straight? wasn't I the one who took care of the DJ when you disappeared? do you want michael angelo to come on the forum and explain what happened to him too? maybe a testimony from Haris C? (thank god he was aware of whats happening and didnt fall for your trap)

my facts are damn straight because I was there, now where were you hiding?
Last edited by Johnny on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am

WOW what the hell is going on in here?! Rambo episode 5?! :lol: i'm busy now, will come back later with a reply. But for now, PLEASE silver_edge, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE, use ENGLISH language! It's a pain for the eye to read encoded messages! (3a7s5g bla bla bla)

BBL ^_^

EDIT:
No locking for now please :D
Last edited by TranceFusion on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:12 am

Hahahahaha, funniest man on the forum:P
DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 am

SERIOUSLY......

You guys are bored.....
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Raneem » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 am

...and having fun with some kids !
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby @mr » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 am

Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote: again johnny get your facts straight before coming here and attacking me, go review my last gigs, contact the djs, check attendences, etc..

amr: hi bonjour, i want to make a gig and i want u to fly over and play, I will pay you after you play eh? i promise!

(dj flies over min ekhir el dene and plays for a the cleaning lady... is that how u call her right cube? :P)

amr:yii woops no one came i didnt make any money i cant pay you now , maybe in the next few months ok?

DJ: ok, can u pay for my hotel and take me to the airport at least? i wanna go home :lol:

umm Hello amr? get my facts straight? wasn't I the one who took care of the DJ when you disappeared? do you want michael angelo to come on the forum and explain what happened to him too? maybe a testimony from Haris C? (thank god he was aware of whats happening and didnt fall for your trap)

are you stupid or just retarded?

i'd go for retarded.
Last edited by @mr on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:20 am

Rania, u gave the most valuable contribution to the topic :P

thanks Missy
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Johnny » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 am

@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:

(dj flies over min ekhir el dene and plays for a the cleaning lady... is that how u call her right cube? :P)

oooooo feeelin the heat now? sweating? caught red handed??
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby silver_edge » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 am

is this goin 2 end 2night or wat?
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 am

I would hate to see this topic getting locked.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby @mr » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 am

Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:

not really, i think you are the fool in all of this, you hear something and put it as a fact, i dont blame you, collaborating with a management that doesnt know how to differentiate between quality and quantity can lead to all kinds of results...but if you are so keen, let me tell you: werent you the one who asked me if you could take him out (desperate maybe!), werent you the one who came when the event had almost ended not being able to tell much about the event except what was current? as for Michael Angelo, your welcome to contact him and find out the truth.

johnny i can go on like this till 2010 if u want
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 am

oh so ud like 2 see every1 actin all childish and screwin each other instead of backin each others backs ?
at the end of it,im not gettin anythin from amr or any1 of u guys...turned out those tektonik kids are better than all of us,at least they wldnt stab their peeps in the back like were doin over here
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby @mr » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 am

niksterx wrote:I would hate to see this topic getting locked.

sadly i wouldnt, johnny has made this problem bigger and i dont mind defending myself in all means possible!
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:29 am

@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:

werent you the one who asked me if you could take him out (desperate maybe!),

so like 200 people decided to leave at 3:30? how many people did u get? enlighten us!!

I was desperate to take him out of your misery as much as possible :)

I won't go on about it anymore, everyone already knows who you are and what you do! when are you coming back to Bank? :P
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 am

Amr..you'd better stop your stupid replies and start realizing that you're someone who still needs a lot of experience in this..
geez!
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics