Ayam Festival

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Shou silver edge, baddak troo2 walla shou? Stop acting childish and grow up mate, be cool for you own sake.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 pm

mzy u trippin?i aint rambo ...the name's bob...
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 pm

7ibbo ba3id
but not so much
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Dearest silver_edge...you think we really enjoy criticizing people?? You are dead-wrong...but when we clearly state that we are against illegal sharing, against homophobic attitudes, against ANY kind of behavior that hurts an artist directly or indirectly...then yes...we enjoy to criticize...

Now Amr is a friend of yours...we respect that...but when Amr starts bad-mouthing other organizers and blaming them for mistakes he committed then a line must be drawn...

No one is fucking with Amr...when he started hosting events we all supported him...we ALL did...but when the flaws started pouring like snow in Faraya on a January night we cannot remain silent (yet we decided not to say anything out of simple respect until the moment where most us snap)...

We would not care less about Ayam Festival...it was a hoot for us seeing drugged-up idiots playing with themselves and wanking when seeing an under-age chick wearing a thong...

Most of the organizers out there don't break even...only the ones breaking the rules such as Ayam (I spit on those people) do...but what goes around comes around...those idiots will not enjoy it forever (I hope Amo Electro is the start)...

So do not come and tell us what to do and what NOT to do...

Thank you...
Last edited by A-Cube on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malaria's official Facebook group!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

A world exclusive: V-Mix shows his artistic side

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 pm

head-kay? 3am bithadid aw chou?
child?u all bein childish by takin sides without any reasonable facts!
ma ba2a 7ada yighlat ma3 7ada w kil wa7ad yrou2 bi his own way w good luck la aya wa7ad whos thinkin of organizin an event or watever...bass stop critisizin every1s work...IZA FI ADMIN who wont take sides...i appreciate it if he closes this topic cz this is really startin 2 get on my nerves...
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Johnny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 pm

silver_edge wrote:oh boy...johny is socrates now...
doubts?no mate u better believe it im 19 ...i got brains in my finger more than u have beneath ur skull...i could go on forever if u still wanna reply ... i got all night long ...
and if u want 2 end it in a peacefull way ,i got no problem as well...but NO1 can make fun of me or my friends... NO111111111

you have loads of brains :lol: and you haven't said anything wrong to me before now so don't start and stay out of the issue. not exactly time to act like Rambo like mzy said... you have a whole community who doesn't approve with you or with amr and if you want to make sure... look around you!
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

silver_edge wrote:head-kay? 3am bithadid aw chou?
child?u all bein childish by takin sides without any reasonable facts!
ma ba2a 7ada yighlat ma3 7ada w kil wa7ad yrou2 bi his own way w good luck la aya wa7ad whos thinkin of organizin an event or watever...bass stop critisizin every1s work...IZA FI ADMIN who wont take sides...i appreciate it if he closes this topic cz this is really startin 2 get on my nerves...

You;re new in this forum..
Please check the old topics of events organized by @mr..Everyone supported this guy at first..but as A-Cube said..the events got worse..we did not say anything abt thta.
But when mr amr comes and bashes johnny in public for a mistake AMR already did and still doing..hmmmm! that should be considered as...dunno how to describe it..
again, back off boy, or you'll be in trouble.
Last edited by Raneem on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

^ gettin on your nerves , what are going to do, throw your milk bottle at us! Im not taking sides, but the way you came in throwing insults at everyone sucks, im just saying you should chill, if you have a point to make then do it with respect to others.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm

somethin u dont know bout me,i wldnt give a shit if every1 is against me,i wldnt care less...i respect every1 of u guys and u know that.i guess u already saw all my comments abel haida,but wat i hate the most,7ada yit3ada 7doudo with me or my friends,if amr gholit awal chi,i apologize 3ano,but ma kil wa7ad yijeh w start commentin w yitmanyak 3layeh cz 1 thing i do not tolerate houweh l manyakeh...
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 pm

RA7 TOU2AF L MANYAKEH AW LA2?
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Raneem » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

ya ebni, el maniakeh balchet men 3end amr in this topic! w heh 3am ellak yeha bil 3arabi..fham!
if u still continue posting...ma rah tou2af..w rah te2lob 3aleik el ossa..
again, stop it.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Did anyone bother reading what I wrote???

Jeez!!!!!!
Malaria's official Facebook group!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

A world exclusive: V-Mix shows his artistic side

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Johnny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

lol @ nick,

it should be rather:

Last edited by Johnny on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby BaBeMaGnEt » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

THE BOTTOM LINE,U ALL GUYS SUCK AS ORGANIZERS!a good organizer never looses money in a gig

A real respected Organizer wouldn't screw over a DJ and not pay him because noone came to his gig. A real respected Organizer would use his own money even if the event was a screw up.
[ Expressing the DIVINE from within ]
BaBeMaGnEt
New Trancer
New Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics