Ayam Festival

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Amo i s in jail? I remember this mofo from Facebook when he organized a party after a DJ died (forgot his name sorry). If he really is in jail, good for him.

@mr, it's not the first time the DJ you brought is not paid. If the source of the problem is the management you're collaborating with, then tell them fuck off and look for someone who is serious. Johnny did one event with them and realized it's not a good partnership so he stopped it, which means that he's not anymore collaborating with them.
Last edited by TranceFusion on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby @mr » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm

DonSerj wrote:
@mr wrote:
niksterx wrote:haha priceless.
Anyone knows the people behind |U|nder|G|round Management?

ya a guy called Jean Naddy, and Johnny Rizk does gigs for them.

Dude, chill.
We know you had problems with the management, we don't want to hear about it every now and then.
If it's crap, just stay away from it.

k mate, will do.
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm

@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote:

I organized a gig myself in collaboration with them and that was it... I didn't do a gig for them and I didn't work for them, capishe kiddo?

now isn't it past your bedtime? :mrgreen:

oh shit I forgot you can't sleep you have people to pay :lol:

sorry, but as long as you collaborate with those fools then i will criticize you in their projects since yes you are part of their plans, oh and about the money thing, this is not my fault, once again the people u 'collaborate' with did this, if they gave a rat's ass about a dj they would've acted in a different manner, capiche grandpa?

now lets get back on topic..,whos amo?

Dude you seriously need to calm down...Johnny was very clear when he told you that he only collaborated with them once for what turned out to be a decent gig...Why do you keep insisting on bad-mouthing the guy when he didn't harm you in any way?? So stop with your non-sense and get over the fact that YOU flopped very badly at a certain event in this club because as long as you try to trash people you will get trashed big time (PS it's not the club's duty to "give a rat's ass"...it's the duty of the person who booked him and organized the whole thing...but then again)...

Jeez...will you ever get over it??
Malaria's official Facebook group!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

A world exclusive: V-Mix shows his artistic side

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Roy vR » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 pm

" Sexy*Love*Devil turning 14 at underground competition "
this just proves everyone right. to an extent of ..... well alot. turning 14? sexy love devil should be in bed during the festival.and yeah i also received an invitation from the underground stuff simply a hilarious. these children never give up.
.the underground world is the place to be.
Roy vR
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby @mr » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:39 pm

TranceFusion wrote:Amo i s in jail? I remember this mofo from Facebook when he organized a party after a DJ died (forgot his name sorry). If he really is in jail, good for him.

@mr, it's not the first time the DJ you brought is not paid. If the source of the problem is the management you're collaborating with, then tell them fuck off and look for someone who is serious. Johnny did one event with them and realized it's not a good partnership so he stopped it, which means that he's not anymore collaborating with them.

Okay let me clarify something, the last gig done was the only gig where the artist brought didn't get paid and you can ask all the djs i brought to lebanon this year (also local) and see for yourself, i did nothing against their agreement, however the last project was a setback, and yeah its basically due to management problems, and our company has issued 7 new policies to make sure this mistake isn't repeated in our 2009 projects, thanks for the advice.
Last edited by @mr on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm

TranceFusion wrote:Amo i s in jail? I remember this mofo from Facebook when he organized a party after a DJ died (forgot his name sorry). If he really is in jail, good for him.

it was Rapbase, god rest his soul. i'm glad if this f***er is in jail for good.

@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote:

I organized a gig myself in collaboration with them and that was it... I didn't do a gig for them and I didn't work for them, capishe kiddo?

sorry, but as long as you collaborate with those fools then i will criticize you in their projects since yes you are part of their plans, oh and about the money thing, this is not my fault, once again the people u 'collaborate' with did this, if they gave a rat's ass about a dj they would've acted in a different manner, capiche grandpa?

so booking DJs, printing 100 flyers and 50 posters and NOT putting a radio ad and letting this DJ play in an empty club is their fault now? what was your part in this event? make sure the DJ gets to the venue to play his set and then disappear the next day? is that how it is? do you want me to keep talking? do you want me to keep telling people your stories? (if they don't know them already?)

don't blame the club, the club can support decent gigs like Leon and Joop by people who can organize and followup such a gig but doesn't support gigs from losers like yourself.

lesson of the day: do NOT criticize something you sucked the most at .

so for the last time, go solve your issues with the club and get off my back or you know where I would shove your studios and amplify them in the future. I'm done replying to kids like you...
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby mzy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 pm

:whax: :glasses6: :whdat:
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Raneem » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 pm

@mr, I'm not gonna bash you hardly in public with details, but you're the last person to criticize any other organizer, cuz you're the worst.

Cheers.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby @mr » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Johnny wrote:

it was Rapbase, god rest his soul. i'm glad if this f***er is in jail for good.

@mr wrote:
Johnny wrote:
@mr wrote:

so booking DJs, printing 100 flyers and 50 posters and NOT putting a radio ad and letting this DJ play in an empty club is their fault now? what was your part in this event? make sure the DJ gets to the venue to play his set and then disappear the next day? is that how it is? do you want me to keep talking? do you want me to keep telling people your stories? (if they don't know them already?)

don't blame the club, the club can support decent gigs like Leon and Joop by people who can organize and followup such a gig but doesn't support gigs from losers like yourself.

lesson of the day: do NOT criticize something you sucked the most at .

so for the last time, go solve your issues with the club and get off my back or you know where I would shove your studios and amplify them in the future. I'm done replying to kids like you...

im done replying to you as well, in the future please get your facts straight before throwing bullshit at me and this forum, topic closed.
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm

kthxbai :mrgreen:
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 pm

My turn 2 talk ... No1 fucks with amr...who fucks with him,fucks with me...hes a good friend of mine...w u guys dont u think if u attack him like that im gonna sit up and do nothin bout it...THE BOTTOM LINE,U ALL GUYS SUCK AS ORGANIZERS!a good organizer never looses money in a gig and as far as i know aya wa7ad minkon did a gig lost money so stop talkin like u guys are the shit,AYAM festival yali sarilna 3am mnitmanyak 3leh weeks made a fortune,even if its out of little fuckin kids back,but at the end of the day ,yes its te money that counts! so u guys sit back and stop critisizin each others shit!get along and for once ma kil wa7ad ychouf 7alo chi 2ossa kbireh
and oh johny im 19 too,does that make me a kid as well?i hope u clarify this point...
min awal ma 3melet sign up 3ala hal forum ma bchouf ila ness cheyfeh 7ala w mfakra 7ala chi 2ossa kbireh w ma 7ada bitala,w kil ma a3mol comment ma ble2eh ila some1 critisizin my ass!GET BACK 2 EARTH
and oh again ...amr is a close friend of mine,so plz,ma 7ada yighlat ,cz if u disrespect him,ur disrespectin me...
peace
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Johnny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm

silver_edge wrote:My turn 2 talk ... No1 fucks with amr...who fucks with him,fucks with me...hes a good friend of mine...w u guys dont u think if u attack him like that im gonna sit up and do nothin bout it...THE BOTTOM LINE,U ALL GUYS SUCK AS ORGANIZERS!a good organizer never looses money in a gig and as far as i know aya wa7ad minkon did a gig lost money so stop talkin like u guys are the shit,AYAM festival yali sarilna 3am mnitmanyak 3leh weeks made a fortune,even if its out of little fuckin kids back,but at the end of the day ,yes its te money that counts! so u guys sit back and stop critisizin each others shit!get along and for once ma kil wa7ad ychouf 7alo chi 2ossa kbireh
and oh johny im 19 too,does that make me a kid as well?i hope u clarify this point...
min awal ma 3melet sign up 3ala hal forum ma bchouf ila ness cheyfeh 7ala w mfakra 7ala chi 2ossa kbireh w ma 7ada bitala,w kil ma a3mol comment ma ble2eh ila some1 critisizin my ass!GET BACK 2 EARTH
and oh again ...amr is a close friend of mine,so plz,ma 7ada yighlat ,cz if u disrespect him,ur disrespectin me...
peace

age is not measured by numbers my friend but by brains :)

you can be 19 if you want but this post is seriously giving me doubts about it!

amr is a close friend of yours we respect that but the more his lips are letting bullshit out the less friends he's getting... I hope this is clear for you :D

.THE BOTTOM LINE,U ALL GUYS SUCK AS ORGANIZERS!a good organizer never looses money in a gig

for real??? that's what organizing events is about? :)
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 pm

silver_edge wrote:My turn 2 talk ... No1 fucks with amr...who fucks with him,fucks with me...hes a good friend of mine...w u guys dont u think if u attack him like that im gonna sit up and do nothin bout it...THE BOTTOM LINE,U ALL GUYS SUCK AS ORGANIZERS!a good organizer never looses money in a gig and as far as i know aya wa7ad minkon did a gig lost money so stop talkin like u guys are the shit,AYAM festival yali sarilna 3am mnitmanyak 3leh weeks made a fortune,even if its out of little fuckin kids back,but at the end of the day ,yes its te money that counts! so u guys sit back and stop critisizin each others shit!get along and for once ma kil wa7ad ychouf 7alo chi 2ossa kbireh
peace

Alright, now that we know your point...khallik 3a janab, just for own sake! :) If you don't know the details of amr's events, then please, don't involve yourself in this issue! :)
And if real organizers do not lose money, then yuou can ask your friend how much money he lost..! ;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

oh boy...johny is socrates now...
doubts?no mate u better believe it im 19 ...i got brains in my finger more than u have beneath ur skull...i could go on forever if u still wanna reply ... i got all night long ...
and if u want 2 end it in a peacefull way ,i got no problem as well...but NO1 can make fun of me or my friends... NO111111111
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby mzy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

peace

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !
OK RAMBO ... HAIL
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics