Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:51 am

Saudi Arabian Prince buys 90% share of Pompey, leaving only 10% for the former UAE owner al-Fahim.

EPL clubs are being passed around like Ukrainian prostitutes i see...


:lol:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
User avatar
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:05 am
Location: On Your Girlfriend

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 am

MEH...

This is becoming one big fuckin joke... whether Arabs or Yankees or Taiwanese, fuck them all
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

Image
When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
User avatar
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Physically in Lebanon, mentally in Poland

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby e-sam » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 am

I wouldn't be surprised if stadiums are renamed to the club's new owner.

Prince Fazaa Bin Ahmed Bin Jasim United Stadium LOL :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3332
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: 123.4 light years from your location

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 am

e-sam wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if stadiums are renamed to the club's new owner.

Prince Fazaa Bin Ahmed Bin Jasim United Stadium LOL :mrgreen:


LMAO, and a statue of the prince at the main entrance to the stadium.

anyways, rumor has it the previous owner al-fahim from UAE have lost his shares to the saudi billionaire over a game of "6arneeb".

DISCUSS...
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
User avatar
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:05 am
Location: On Your Girlfriend

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby ziz00_909 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

^ yeah used to be just like that when i was a kid.. only difference i used to play with nickels and dimes! not half a billion worth of football club :mrgreen:
naturally Artificial!
User avatar
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 am
Location: BEIRUT

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 am

ziz00_909 wrote:^ yeah used to be just like that when i was a kid.. only difference i used to play with nickels and dimes! not half a billion worth of football club :mrgreen:


naa i think the whole club's value is at 80 million or even less, but yeah.. i wish i can afford to gamble 500 quid let alone 80 mil as well :lol:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
User avatar
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:05 am
Location: On Your Girlfriend

Re: Saudi Billionaire buys Portsmouth FC!

Postby Ahmesh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Night Stalker wrote:EPL clubs are being passed around like Ukrainian prostitutes i see...


:lol:


I wouldn't be surprised if all EPL clubs were bought by Arabs...And those princes get jealous of eachother and stuff like that.. its weird
"Trance is the kind of music that puts smiles on peoples faces. It's designed to make people feel great and forget about the trouble that they may face every day." - Ferry Corsten

www.trancelock.com
User avatar
Ahmesh
New Trancer
New Trancer
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: Tripoli - Lebanon


Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron