Exceeded and surpassed my abilities.....

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Exceeded and surpassed my abilities.....

Postby @mr » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:29 am

Surpassed my Abilities
a little note, i would like everyone to know

Today i made a topic i never would have done if i wasnt over accumilated, but due to some over shocking comments and attacks i decided to do this topic in the manner of HELP.

Over the last few weeks i have experienced some unforgettable experiences, well first in my Sing for the Moment topic, after a big number of users have seen it i change "Mixed cd to compilation", and i get attacked, instead of being corrected.

Second, a user or so called "dj", posting about a unconfirmed event in News and Events, and you allow it to pass, plus this user Moudy not only discrimenates but makes fun of, threatens, and a public scene out of me, and you lay quite?

If you are a crew that respects and wants everything in here perfect, why dont you make sure you have that trait in your users...i have been himiluated here and have nothing else to say honestly, ive been called a liar, threatened, made fun of, and still the crew sees no respond to this by doing anything but locking the topic.

Thats all i have to say.........

EVIDENCE FROM USERS:
a small story about @mr ... a 16 yr old boy living in cup sur ville with the highest security in the world ... as u know people he is an important organizer / producer/ promoter / dj .. with 0 EVENTS 0 BUDGET .. and will be promising djs to bring them to leb from his LUNCH MONEY ... he organized a small group .. and created a LABEL Amplifying Studios with doesnt exist ... anyhow .. people prepare to be amazed with his wonderful events in the world of dreams ... am out when i figured out that all of this is just a BIG FAT LIE ... and when @mr started to pospone all the dates every month and started to change the name TTR - TTJ - AND WHO KNOWS WHAT IS IT NOW .. with his website and his events .. he comes 2 me .. plzzz moudy find me a place to host the launch or the summer thingy ... well as a good guy i found some ... but nooo he posponed it agian .. and here we go people a guy or a child must say trying to fool everyone especially upcoming djs ... a small advice from me people and for ur own reputation keep away from him .. and trust me @mr becuz u wasted my time and the time of me friends .. u will be sorry for that .. and u will punished and if u think u wanna do such events in leb .. i will be the obstacle ... which i doubt u will have anything ..

NOW good luck in ur events @mr ... trust me u will need it

lol lol lol i couldnt stop laughing seriuosly

so i should ask u Mr.16 :S ... @mr u have been in the music scene for 1 month lol ... and now ur giving me advices

a small info .. @ www.thedjlist.com anyone can book djs ... but the thing is .. the djs must agree on it get it @mr ... thats why i posted MIKE FOYLE LIVE IN LEB ? with a question mark

am seriosly still laughing lol

A compilation is a selection of tracks by various artists placed on one unmixed CD. In order to "release" a compilation, you need authorization from the producer and record label behind each and every track.

An album is a number of tracks produced by just one artist and placed on one usually unmixed CD. In order to "release" and album, you need a record label to adopt it.

However, there is no such thing as a "compilation album". And since you neither produced any of these tracks nor are licensed to compile them on a CD, this renders "Sing For The Moment" (wasn't that the title of an Eminem song?) an illegal CD that is neither a compilation nor an album, and certainly not a "compilation album".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We maintain a quality forum here, now if you have a mix or a production with a download link you would like to share with us, then fine, so be it.

We were able to tolerate your announcements of unknown DJs coming in 2020 and your radio that was supposed to be released a month ago, which later turned into a jukebox, then God knows what...BUT a friggin' mix with promises of a release date, an undecided tracklist, AND even a cover thats not even there?! You expect us to buy that shit?

I'm getting sick of this, what we have here is a quality forum being threatened by people like you who come and just destry the efforts of the users who actually make this site look good!!

TOPIC LOCKED! PLEASE, ENOUGH WITH THE "TO BE ANNOUNCED" SPAM. NOT ONLY WAS YOUR POST USELESS, IT WAS ALSO IN THE WRONG SECTION!
Last edited by @mr on Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby djbane_pp » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 am

Please people stop VIOLENCE
djbane_pp
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Moudy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:41 am

lol .. u must be kidding me ... listen Kid .. ive been building up my dj career for over 6 years .. and worked my ass out for many events i did .. and everyone here witness that ...

u feel like being humilated or thouugh ... @mr ur a 16 year old boy .. with a 1-2month experience trying to judge our work .. our opinions .. trying to fool everyone ... if u dont bare the critisims and judgements .. why make fool of ur self and post such a topic lol ..

So why dont u stop making fool of urself .. and break what me and other leb djs trying to build ... and giving such a bad reputation to the leb scene

Cheers!!!
House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Trancelvania » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:44 am

I am against any kind of violence on TH.

But @mr man, i think u have to stop these " to be annouced soon" or " more infos soon" and postponing everything you tell us about.
If u really want to be a good organizer or wut so ever, I think u first have to make ppl trust you... am I right??!!

I hope you learned from ur previous mistakes and gained enough experience so next time you dun't miss ppls trust!
Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby @mr » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:46 am

anyway, this topic will i suppose be the last topic i will do in this forum, i hope to see you in the future......

bye guys!
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Nino » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:48 am

PPL Stop it plz !! he is 20 or 16 or 14 everything goin in on here is not right
lol .. u must be kidding me ... listen Kid .. ive been building up my dj career for over 6 years .. and worked my ass out for many events i did .. and everyone here witness that ...

u feel like being humilated or thouugh ... @mr ur a 16 year old boy .. with a 1-2month experience trying to judge our work .. our opinions .. trying to fool everyone ... if u dont bare the critisims and judgements .. why make fool of ur self and post such a topic lol ..

So why dont u stop making fool of urself .. and break what me and other leb djs trying to build ... and giving such a bad reputation to the leb scene

Cheers!!!

Cheers guys Stop it..i dont know what 2 say but everything is goin wrong
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby djbane_pp » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:08 am

Yeah Nino you are right come and stop now ppl why are you attacking by yourself pls come down and don't say anything bad. And let it amr do his work for the events i hope i will come in the summer there and have a god time with you ppl there.
djbane_pp
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ASOT » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 am

I am against any kind of violence on TH.

But @mr man, i think u have to stop these " to be annouced soon" or " more infos soon" and postponing everything you tell us about.
If u really want to be a good organizer or wut so ever, I think u first have to make ppl trust you... am I right??!!

I hope you learned from ur previous mistakes and gained enough experience so next time you dun't miss ppls trust!

I think that talking to people like some members around here, also doesnt help making this forum
a quality forum

So i appreciate the way Dj_Mesius talked to the guy and in my opinion that is one reply trying to make this forum a quality forum, though i personaly think that @mr is too touchy and shldnt have made such a big deal on a simple comment...
Yalla back to Trance :P Cheeeers
ASOT
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:03 am

just a little note, what happens between the users from personal vendata is not our responsibility.. maybe some users were harsh and tough on you @mr, but life is cruel and merciless. I guess this would be the 1st lesson to learn..

anyway, am not taking sides with anyone as i truly think that your motives are highly appreciated and sincere, but pls you should know how to announce things and to bare in mind that credibility is owned and not imposed! you've been hammerring us with announcements and events but unfortunately none has been accomplished yet! maybe you should try to decrease the announcements and focus more on delivering...

i got nothing against you or anyone else, and God knows that on TH we are more than ready to support any1 who's willing to deliver, so let us all take it easy and try to help eachothers..

.Sam
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby 3aly » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:30 am

DJ_Mesius wrote:I am against any kind of violence on TH.

I totally agree!!

hope everything is clear now and we can open a new page!
3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Roland » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:17 am

Moudy Wrote:
... a small advice from me people and for ur own reputation keep away from him ..

@mr As Everyone Said , You Should Work On Your Self & Be Mature :)

The Thing You Did For Me & For System.S is Somethin Very Childich And Unmature !
You Always Tell Us That Dj's Will Come , once You Told Me Your Gonna Bring TIESTO lol ! After I Join The TMT Crew And beeing The Graphic Designer I Discovered That None Of This Was True You Have A Small Crew Made Of (*)DANNY(*) , yourSelf And An Internet User In The UK Who Take Care Of The Website Uploading/editing and Stuff !
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TrancApex » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:18 pm

OK KIDS ............. IT S BEDTIME .......TIME TO LOG OFF :mrgreen:

YA Samerrrrrrrr or Jhonny or Whoever Plzzzz lock this topic
♀---------------S-Y-N-T-H-I-A------------♀
TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TrancApex » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 pm

this forum isnt dealing with personal issues and stuff so as Samer already mentioned
just a little note, what happens between the users from personal vendata is not our responsibility..
♀---------------S-Y-N-T-H-I-A------------♀
TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby pTq » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 pm

agree .. the concerned ppl replied .. everything has been said so ...
nighty everyone
:mrgreen:
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Moudy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:28 pm

Comw on dont be a party-poppers .. its early .. let them stay up a little bit more :roll:
House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Next

Return to Suggestions/Help