// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Postby janomeg » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:05 pm

samer said
also Janomeg with his famous stickers that no1 should be blamed for its delay other than his and our daily work that's taking the majority of our time..

i agree with u that our daily work is taking the majotiry of our time but man ask ESAM how many times i called him asking what to do about the stickers and didnt get any reply about it so at the end i was DE-excited.
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:36 pm

just wanted to say that i read the WHOLE thread and my eyes are really hurting since im at this crappy internet cafe that has a monitor with a low refresh rate... but ill write back as soon as i arrive to beirut 2moro... for starters and just to add a short opinion, i am for change on a couple of things... AND i do agree with many of the points system.s presented... really glad these issues are finally laid in the open.
:::::::::::http://WWW.DJBXTREME.COM:::::::::::MY MIXES:::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samer » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:43 pm

System.S: i think you should respect others more, it's not a way to talk to users (and definitely not girls)!! i'm not sure why you guys are so angry, disrespectful and full of hatred?! if you are really asking for the wellfare of TH eh ma3leh mabadda hal`ad! ya3ne!
geez! do you guys look at what you're saying? as if you're not sleeping at night, haunted by this fact! pls get a grip of urself and some of you need also to grow up!!

you're talking about how to handle these things, well i didnt c anyone of you handle it anyway better, you never approached me with any problem concerning anything (except a silly idea of just banning ALL new members coz they're not worth it!) and plz, many of you are crossing their limits in their way of communication and in discussing anything.. i know for a fact that many of you are still young, and many of you might have been accustomed to always getting what they want when they want.. well sorry to bring it to you this way guys but not everything always work the way you guys wanted..

.. welcome to real life!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby samer » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:57 pm

now to end this useless debate i can personally offer you one solution!

1- any probs users are facing i and the rest of the crew (like always) we are happy to help with it.. just DO let us know what's bothering you!!

2- Suggestions about changes in forum structure/crew members are welcomed too but final decision is for us OWNERS to decide! wanna call it dictatorship be my guest! voting is useless and makes no sense concerning this issue.. forums dont work like this!!

3- i have just one last request to pls respect eachothers and stop attacking eachothers in a silly immature way!! nothing cant be solved but no1 can solve anything with tension and anger..
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby e-sam » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:08 pm

Thanks for your concerns and time to write all mentioned points but personally I am very disappointed. DIO and SamEr replied to most of the concerns pointed out yet some of you didnt understand or maybe accept them.

Let me start with TranceHits.com as the forum. It might sound harsh but it is the truth (since you want it). TH.com is and will always be owned by e-sam & SamEr, which means they are the SOLE decision makers in whatever affects their website. Call for opinion (CFO) is conducted on the staff level. Everyone can access the forum freely anytime he/she wants as long as they abide to our rules and policies which are subject to change. So access to the forum is a priviledge and not a RIGHT which can be taken from you whenever the owners/staff want. We try to make this place a fun place because everyone is volunteering his time and efforts so NO ONE is obligued to do anything. It is the responsibility that comes with the access level you accept that bounds you to your level's duties. As an Admin/MOD its the owners job to evaluate the performance and definitely not the members. I will not elaborate more because this is the SIMPLEST I can put in english words and if you didnt understand its your problem.

Mix FM has nothing to do with TranceHits.com! This is the Nth time we repeat the same line on TranceHits and other forums. If both owners say so and you believe otherwise then you have a problem understanding us.

Who said we never backup? Are you signing to TranceHits.com or some other forum? Check the DJs/Studio Productions and you will see participations from staff members in most of the topics.

As for Amadeus participation I can say one thing about my friend Amadeus who I personally know for some time now. He tries to reach out to everyone but due to the fact he is human he is limited in time and body. He cannot follow up on everything on TH neither do I. He has a full time job besides being a DJ, a family to spend time with, and friends to hang out. Needless to say, the hundreds of emails, routine e-communication, his website updates, Mix FM, Rhythm Nation, Guestmixes and shows on international radio stations. Does this mean he doesnt support young and future DJs? NO WAY. He tries to make it to their events to show them respect and appreciation of their work. Ex: Last Friday's Trance Invasion with DJ Nino, Moudy, and Mido.

DJ_TRACID wrote:"everybody should like amadeus" no one should dislike him if he or she does u attack...

We never said or did that. We respect everyone's opinion if he/she presented it properly. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT TO ANY DJ. This was the case of a troublesome user that goes by many names and most of you know who am talking about who targetted Amadeus personally. Thats why we interferred and thats what happens to anyone who follows that user's steps. You can say I dont like his tracklist or choice of music, but you cannot say he is crap and cheesy. You can say I dont like him in general but you cannot say he sux as a DJ. There are limitations and we (admins and mods) exist to ENFORCE these limitations. Its called common sense and logic.

hasneez wrote:Well, now we're just waiting for you guys to say that Esam was joking, and then esam would log in here and confirm that he was joking and will try to prove that since he's the admin that all decision's has to go by him.

Are you sincere? Isnt it OBVIOUS I was joking? What am I supposed to do next put them in quotations [joke]Oh NOOOOOOOO SamEr is working behind my back!!! Damn its unreversable too[/joke]. Again COMMON SENSE and LOGIC...

I checked the last 2 months locked/deleted topics and out of the dozen I see only 2 questionable. Is it a crime to make a mistake? Are we PERFECT?

Roland wrote:^If You Dont Have Alot Of time, Then leave The Position.

Roland please fix your attitude.

Deejiuana wrote:this leads me again to my next point:
Amadeus Voting - you see, i shut up about this, and kept it in me - as much as i wanted to, but meh...... AND LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: I AM NOT SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE BEING RANKED IN THE TOP #100, but ummm, surely not in this manner...

We all know how DJMag works so if you want to fix the system start with DJMag and not TH.com! We are not the first and only voters who made use of this fact. BIG DJ names who many shout their names did this too.

System.S wrote:Prozact and LZA (You mean ptq), if we need to wake up because we take "things" too seriously, or love that place where some people call it a second house, YOU NEED TO ACTUALY SLEEP, AND START DREAMING, your are emotion less, dry with feelings, its actualy weird to know you guys are into Trance, dont u love this music?

So much aggression and disrespect. Again I am very disappointed. Like a friend always say PLUR.

Janomeg wrote:i agree with u that our daily work is taking the majotiry of our time but man ask ESAM how many times i called him asking what to do about the stickers and didnt get any reply about it so at the end i was DE-excited.

And you fail to remember my confirmation reply to take the initiative and manage the stickers project. I clearly remember I told you to check the website and start with 200 or so stickers. Then you mentioned something about the font that you and SamEr are sorting out. Now am I the bottleneck? I dont think so.

Anyways, I'd like to say a final word TranceHits.com is and will always be a quality driven forum. Post counts, useless threads, and troublesome users are not welcome. Fruitful opinions, suggestions, and ideas are always welcome. Dont expect a forum decision making system on the members level this will not happen not now nor in the near future. Help us help you to make TH a better place.
Last edited by e-sam on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:23 pm

SamEr wrote:System.S: i think you should respect others more, it's not a way to talk to users (and definitely not girls)!! i'm not sure why you guys are so angry, disrespectful and full of hatred?!

I have attacked no one, harmed no one, tell me where i did so? the reply to Prozact and others? well its a reply to what they wrote, why r u tellin me not to be hard, and not to them? they said we need to wake up, i said they need to sleep n dream in order to awake emotions, shu kafaret?!

They can defend themselves if they feel offended, dont stand in the middle and create somethin that none of us (targeted poeple in reply to each others) did not create.

I am not Angry, at all, neither pissed or mad.

E-Sam, u know whats actualy desapointing? ill tell you what is desapointing:
The fact that u guys open up the gates of WELCOMING SUGGESTIONS / HELP / SOLUTIONS at almost the end of the debate, after few miss understoods hapened here when few had to scream loud, while it should of been from the very begining! That is not how a good management look at problems / solve / put solutions.

2- A Good Management does not leave so much mess and diss-order happen, to then fix things, so bottom of the line, YOUR MANAGEMENT WHERE NOT DOING A GREAT JOB AND ADMIT IT. < There is nothing wrong in that, it happens, EVERYWHERE and i know, but the wrong side here is that IT HAPENED, u guys defened points that should not be defened and THEN, puted in solutions.
Good Management does not ALLOW such threads to be open, good monitoring, investments in good users, follow up in feedbacks, reduce so much mistakes and staff Revo~.

I am not under estimating you guys, now dont go tell me, DONT TEACH US WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO DEAL WITH THINGS, i am not doing so, i am saying u did mistakes, large ones, sar fi ehmel ktir and what proves this? WELL THIS THREAD, the SCREAM that those mistakes / miss-management generated.
Again, i do recognise that mistakes happen, and everyone one does it, but they r proceedures and analysed that should be implemented in order to reduce those.
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:39 pm

Deejiuana wrote:this leads me again to my next point:
Amadeus Voting - you see, i shut up about this, and kept it in me - as much as i wanted to, but meh...... AND LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: I AM NOT SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE BEING RANKED IN THE TOP #100, but ummm, surely not in this manner...

e-sam wrote:We all know how DJMag works so if you want to fix the system start with DJMag and not TH.com! We are not the first and only voters who made use of this fact. BIG DJ names who many shout their names did this too.

i cant beleive i even just READ THIS!
So they do it wrong, and u follow ?
Enno they do it the LAME way, u do the same?
thats how you want ur beloved local DJ to Bright guys? out of resources and methods you guys find, "not right" ??

Its when GOD will ask you, WHY DID U STEAL MY SON? what will u say? CUS MY NEIGHBOR DID!?

Thats never gonna deffer AMADEUS from other DJ's... Cus its gonna keep him in that same "Circle".
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby pTq » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:23 pm

there we go ... this is why i didnt want to say anything concerning this in order not to be involved , cuz i have no time for this.
im not gonna comment on your reply Patrick
just wanted to tell you that i do know how to defend myself

and im sorry to tell you but i find all of this BULLSHIT : take it or accept it in whatever way you want

ps : i do LOVE trance
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm

Yes okey,
Cheers.
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby habib » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:02 pm

hey hey hey what does amadeus has to do in all of this. everyone has his opinion on amadeus. i personnaly love him
and guyz we are not solving the probleme it s getting bigger nice job guyz really nice job
well we must speak nicely and gentely and calmly with each other and find solutions. and plz stop argueing and argueing
habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:58 pm

E-Sam, u know whats actualy desapointing? ill tell you what is desapointing:
The fact that u guys open up the gates of WELCOMING SUGGESTIONS / HELP / SOLUTIONS at almost the end of the debate, after few miss understoods hapened here when few had to scream loud, while it should of been from the very begining! That is not how a good management look at problems / solve / put solutions.

No mate, you got it right in a number of points but not in this one: we have an entire section dedicated to members' suggestions (this very section that you created your topic in), and we always answer to our members' concerns; surely we don't go on fulfilling every request, rather only those we judge appropriate, but we do take these comments under serious consideration. What should have been from the very beginning is, instead of all of you reporting everything bothering you under one big topic, each one of you who was bothered by something should have reported that something individually and independently, and we would've dealt with this something individually and independently, thus creating far less fuss and far more problem solving potential.

2- A Good Management does not leave so much mess and diss-order happen, to then fix things, so bottom of the line, YOUR MANAGEMENT WHERE NOT DOING A GREAT JOB AND ADMIT IT. < There is nothing wrong in that, it happens, EVERYWHERE and i know, but the wrong side here is that IT HAPENED, u guys defened points that should not be defened and THEN, puted in solutions.
Good Management does not ALLOW such threads to be open, good monitoring, investments in good users, follow up in feedbacks, reduce so much mistakes and staff Revo~.

No mess or disorder happened. What happened was that certain actions triggered certain unrest among certain members which was expressed through this topic. This is not sign of a "management not doing a great job", but a natural outcome of any managerial system, where no managerial style imprints itself on all individuals in the same manner; you said it yourself: "it happens everywhere". Whenever a decision is taken in anything in life, there are always people with and people against, and that does not mean that the decision maker is not doing a "great job". The problem is not that it actually happened, for this is the normal course of things, especially that of communal evolution; the problem is that everything you perceive as wrong was reported at once, instead of progressively reporting each issue seperately. The full half of the glass in this issue is that at least things were reported, which is far less dangerous than you perceiving errors yet not expressing them, which is why we all commenced our replies with thanks, and everything you defined in "good management" through the last sentence of this quote was indeed manifested through our replies to you. One point I ask further elaboration of is the last two words: "crew revolution"; if by that you are implying to Bassel's reply, then rest assured that it imperitavely does not signal any mutiny from the guy, as you know very well that even I agreed with some of the points you guys addressed, including the one from Deej that targeted me personally; that is not sign of a crew turnover, but rather of the good management that you claim we lack.

On another side note, I kindly ask all of you without any exception to maintain sensibility towards the matter at hand and pursue a pragmatic expression of our thoughts, not an emotionally-backed outburst of attacks and defense. Both your comments and our replies have but one cause and one purpose - the welfare of TH - so let us maintain this aim as the cornerstone of our philosophy.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby trance...emotion » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:24 pm

hey ppl i need a month now to read all ur quotes ur replys and every thing but in tow words what is it all about??/ heheheheheh

one advice in life :LISTEN TO TRANCE AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE
thx esam for the champagne last friday i appritiate it
cheers guys
trance...emotion
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby rudysaadi » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:06 am

I didnt want to post any comment on this topic, then I said that I have to like every TH member in order to know everyone's opinion.

I dont understand why everyone who has a problem, or dont like something in that forum, or have something against MIX FM decide to attack DJ AMADEUS. Lebanon is a small country and we not have support for DJs. It is Amadeu's mistake if the artist are not being supported? How can AMADEUS support artists/DJ where we know that AMADEUS needs more support because he's the only DJ who is representing Lebanon in a good way.

The 2nd point is about the newly added moderators. I think we dont have to think this way because it is our posts who explains who we are, not the number of posts or our position in a forum. In all the forums, there are many users that are respected more than moderators because they know what to post.

About MIX FM, let us be homest. Is there a Radio better than MIX FM in Lebanon? Thats why we do support them.

Maybe there are other points where I agree with you. I just wanted to express my opinion about these 3 major points.
Where Music becomes Religion..
rudysaadi
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Proof » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:28 am

I've read this topic over and over without replying to it, seeing how each member looks at their point of view. Thank you System S for the useful topic that brings out the person that we don't know in each member.

Recently, Dio along with TRANCExual have been THE only MODS in this forum that actually does what a MOD has to do. It has been exactly a year since I've joined this forum...and its barely been over a year and a half since this forum opened up itself. Back then...yeah, all the MODS were doing their job, they were active, as well as posting respectable, pointed and clear posts to members questions and concerns. Now, most of the MODS aren't even going online, and if they are...they just check the topics and leave, thats fine with me...but thats what normal members do. I may be an active member, but i clearly stated that, when there was a congrats topic for Genesis & Johnny, i do NOT want to be a MOD. As Johnny said, its not the posts that matter, neither are the ranks of the member, its the quality...not quantity but I dont see quality replies/posts from the MODS themselves. MalcomX, member and MOD for movies and something that i dont remember, his position of MOD is what i dont understand. I dont see a point of anyone being a MOD to do his job. Any normal MOD could take care of that.

SamEr & e-sam, i congratulate you on this forum, and i'm not sarcastic either. This forum has taught me a lot in Trance itself & other styles such as Tribal & other EDM sub-genres. Just stick to what your goal was, "Educate people who care in lebanon about EDM". Not those new members who are apparently some trance-groupies, no offense...but u know you are. If not...why is it that in every conversation we have on msn, the famous topic of the conversation is: "Hey, Do you have this track? If yes, could you upload it for me? Thnx and mucho gracias!!" ... if thats the case....don't even bother talking to me cuz i only added you to talk to genuine, unique people...which now you have proven not to be.

Please take this post as advice and not as an insult or criticism. Thanks again.

==============================================
hey ppl i need a month now to read all ur quotes ur replys and every thing but in tow words what is it all about??/ heheheheheh

one advice in life :LISTEN TO TRANCE AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE
thx esam for the champagne last friday i appritiate it
cheers guys

trance...emotion: These kind of replies are what we're (the people concerned) talking about ... pointless "trance is life, forget everything else" kind of replies. Please take this topic serious and if you dont have a good reply or a point of view that matters.
=============================================

P.s: I have more to say, but i have a 25% presentation due tomorrow that i have to do.
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Deejiuana » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 am

really cool to see the number of replies by the mods from my post - so what guys? no1 gives a shit? no1 can be bothered to say anythin? you just wanna ignore?
only thing i got concerning my reply was about Amadeus voting method - and am really sorry to say this, but sayin somethin like:
Oh, well, if they do it badly, why cant we? in that case, look at other forums and how they dont constantly lock topics when somethin 'bad' happens in it....they do it, why not you?

so yah, i mean i am not askin anyone to reply to my topic to make me come back - the reason behind my post was to CLEARLY explain why i left this place and to show Samer that he's wrong - because honnestly, being told that i only care about the MOD privilege is just plainly wrong and stupid to say....so yah, dont justify yourselves for me, but for the others around.....

One more thing which i find extraordinarily funny is the following:
The way you mods thanked the users for their concerns and then ended the topic by saying something like: "to end this useless debate..."

so yah, this somehow proves (yet again) that talkin about such things is useless which is exactly what the users tried to tell you in the first place...

dont encourage people to talk if all you're gonna do in the end is say that the topic was useless......

cheerz
Soon.........Very Soon...
Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions/Help